TOO AMBITIOUS

goldengirl

Am i being too ambitious trying to lose a stone in 5 weeks?

now i know that a stone can be done each month, but i lost 3.5lb in my first week and according to my scales ive lost 2 so far and get weighed again on saturday AM.

i was 13st 5.5lb and want to get to 12.5 by the 20th July, before i go on leave and them get the other 7lbs off when i get back.

please tell me if i'm being over ambitious as i feel today that i can and will stick to the diet,. but i'm not going to get the results i want!!!!!

ive increased my water and have sorted out properly spacing the shakes out based on feedback yesterday (1st at 9, 2nd at 1 and 3rd around 5, first day this week)

cheers guys

You'll easy do it hun. Stick to the diet 100% and that stone will fall off!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow the programme to the letter & a stone is EASILY do-able :D

Good luck ! :D

They say u should aim for 1stone a month. U'll do it no bother. Have faith in urself.

Am i being too ambitious trying to lose a stone in 5 weeks?

The first five weeks is normally when you lose the most weight and at your height of 5' 7" I think it is very possible you will shift that stone:)

now i know that a stone can be done each month, but i lost 3.5lb in my first week and according to my scales ive lost 2 so far and get weighed again on saturday AM.

Stick with your official weigh in scales otherwise you will end up getting frustrated.
Your weight will fluctuate throughout the day due to all the water and trips to the loo.

i was 13st 5.5lb and want to get to 12.5 by the 20th July, before i go on leave and them get the other 7lbs off when i get back.

:rolleyes:Are you breaking the diet when you are away:confused: If so you need to do refeed for a week before leaving.

please tell me if i'm being over ambitious as i feel today that i can and will stick to the diet,. but i'm not going to get the results i want!!!!!

How the weight comes off is unique to each person...sometimes while the weight might not show on the scales...it can show dramatically in inches off the body or the other way around as sometimes happens...

ive increased my water and have sorted out properly spacing the shakes out based on feedback yesterday (1st at 9, 2nd at 1 and 3rd around 5, first day this week)

cheers guys

Good luck with your weigh in on Saturday!

Love Mini xxx

1 stone - 5 weeks definitely realistic.

As others have said just stick to the programme, cos it works :)

I am trying to lose 2 stone in 7 weeks,
hey, its good to aim high! :):)

thats everyone, you've settled my mind a lot, i do like doing LT, it is hard, but its nice and clear about what you need to do, no calorie counting weighing etc, so i do want to carry on and i'll do my best.

Mini; i was going to do refeed before i go and do some maintenance while away, i dont mind doing 2 shakes a day while i'm away, never have bfast etc on holiday anyway!. i was going to wait until a bit nearer and then get some advice.

you should lose a stone ok hun. you don't have to stick to set times to have your shakes. I usually have my first shake around 11 - 12 noon then another about 5 - 6pm and then my last one about 9 - 10pm. sometimes earlier, sometimes later. it depends on the day! play around with it and suit it to your day!

Good luck on saturday! xx

I'm sure you'll lose it no problem then you can enjoy your holiday!

This is the best diet and if you stick to it the weight will soon come off.

Good luck.

x

Stick with it and it should fall off.....and you should see a great size difference to x x

hey... of course you will. 1 stone in 5 wks is def achievable. people have lost that amount in 2 or 3 wks. im aiming to loose a stone in 3 wks myself. lets see what happens. x

That's my biffday that :D We can have a double celebration :D

Back