Too full to take 3 shakes

wellandgood

Silver Member
Going into week 4 and for the past few days I dont feel like taking the dinner time shake. I really feel too stuffed up but I have been forcing myself to take it. Is it possible to skip it if Im not hungry? Or should I take it like it or not? It is probably temporary but just need to know if I will do more damage then good if I skip a few shakes per week.:)

Hi wellandgood you do need to have all your shakes the pharmacist told me you could go out of ketosis! i made that mistake a couple of times just forgot to have my teatime one coz i was going out and the next day it just felt like day 4-5 again feeling really tired!and it could make a diference to your weight losses!
deb x

You need to have all of them!

Its important so your body gets all of the nutrients it needs aswell!

Try having your other ones earlier.

I was the same, Some times I was taking my last shake at like 11pm

Oh, dont want to go out of ketosis! I suppose I will force myself this evening. Thanks Debbie

You need to have all of them!

Its important so your body gets all of the nutrients it needs aswell!

Try having your other ones earlier.

I was the same, Some times I was taking my last shake at like 11pm

I will force it down. your right about the nutrients. Its funny, thinking back to my first week, I never thought I would feel so full after 2 shakes:p. thanks

I sometimes have the chocolate shake as a hot chocolate for my supper. Makes me feel like I've had a treat.

Try to have all three as your calorie level would be dangerously low on two . Have you tried the flap jacks . maby it would be easier to have one of those in the evening than another shake . just a thought !!

I have been struggling to have 3 shakes a day too and was worried about it slowing down my weight loss. determined to have 3 today so made an effort to have my firat alot earlier than normal. Going to have a chocolate one in an hour or so as a hot chocolate.
you're right though, it's funny how you get used to living on se few calories so quickly - I would never have thought I'd struggle to have all my shakes at the start either!

what about making the shake into a mousse instead? Less volume to get down.. might help

You need ALL 3 shakes to get the essential vitamins and nutrients that your body needs. If you start missing shakes you risk the chance to become really ill. This is what happened to one of the girls I know, she was so ill that she was off work and had to come off lipotrim for a few weeks, her resistance and immune system was weak. While off lipotrim, the weight will quickly come back on, unless you follow the proper refeed menu.

Dont miss shakes for any reason. Make them with the minimum amount of water if necessary, but make sure you have all your nutrients. You dont want to undo all the good already achieved.

Ditto what kered said!!! With knobs on! x

Back