TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE??

acg200587

I am totally new to Slimming World and before committing to yet another diet class that will become money down the drain I decided to buy the magazine and try out a few recipes. Now I have done Weight Watchers & Rosemary Conley in the past and found both to be unsuccessful as I was hungry a lot. Anyway, I have tried 3 recipes now from the SW mag and I'm really surprised at how tasty they are and that the portion sizes are really quite big for a change which is fab when I have a hungry husband at home who needs fed! I also seen that both these recipes were free on extra easy, does this mean effectively you could eat as a large a portion as you like and still be sticking to the plan? It really does seem too good to be true in my eyes which is why I'd like some more opinions before I come to joining the class this week. I would also be interested to know if any of you have tried WW or RC and how you thought it compared? Thanks! :)

I'm not sure this is in the right thread, but I'm sure a moderator will move it so you might get more answers.

I have done many diets but never SW until recently, and it is totally different. Lots of food is free, and you can eat to satisfy your appetite and still lose weight. There is no reason why you need to feel hungry or deprived. I would recommend it.

In theory yes, if its free you can eat the lot, but in reality its best to eat a portion that will make you feel full but not uncomfortably so.

With EE try and include a 1/3 of your plate with fruit or veg which is classed as superfree, not all are superfree though so be careful.

I have done WW, RC, calorie counting, and cambridge diet, although I lost weight on all plans, this is by far the best i have tried by a long way.

Its so simple! i'm just so sorry I messed around with all the other diets first instead of trying this.

Oh well I have found it now :D

Something like this would probably go in the main sw forum someone will move it for you I think or ask starlight the moderator or Irene H.

You will probably get more answers in there :D

Back