Too hot!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
Does anyone else find it's too bloody hot to exercise??? I feel like I'm going to pass out in the gym but then feel guilty when I don't go, does everyone just scale down their workouts in this weather?

I love exercising when its hot, makes me feel like I've worked more when I come out soaking wet...brilliant!!

I am sure am alone on this one but love it whatever the weather - there is air con in the studios (not that you can tell) so dont know if that makes a difference!

Not good but just think of the benefits you'll get from exercising esp when its hot...you know you'll feel better for it after

I'm sooo not loving the heat!! I find it best to carry lots of water...try and wear clothing that 'wicks' the sweat away from you .... (sports direct do some fairly cheap Karrimor stuff) I sweat like hell in normal t shirts....

I love the heat but always have! Just got back from an 1hr spin class and was dripping from head to shorts...whats this "Karrimor stuff" you speak of?

I've got a Nike Dri Fit top but that just makes it worse :(
I went today and got back to it, nearly died but I felt so much better afterwards so you were right TC19 lol

Karrimor is just the make of clothing. Do pretty cheap shorts/vests/tshirts/leggings for exercise. The material is wicked so it takes the moisture away from your body....

I look like i'm sponsored by them!! :)

I'm gritting my teeth and pushing through the heat, working out in just my trousers and sports bra and thinking of my target. Grrrr, why is it so bloody hard? lol

Back