Too many Mullers and Activias in one day???

when i went to class a few years ago there was a woman who ate 3 mullerlights a day and always lost 2-4 lbs a week. one week she had a gain and said she'd done everything the same except she'd had no mullerlights!

I always say if something works for you keep doing it. What would you have if you didn't have the mullers? Maybe they are stopping a Synful binge, in which case they are the better option

Thanks for all the replies ..... I had my WI last night and I lost 1 and half pounds. Thats 2stone 4pounds in 14 weeks now :)

This week I will be back to my normal eating plan ..... ie: have my dinner everyday. Not sure what happened last week but as I said in my original post I just didn't feel like having meals.
Hopefully that won't happen again as I usually love my dinners :)

Your doing really well Speranza. I think if it works for you its grand. Horses for courses and all that jazz!!! :)

Sounds daft, but are you able to use shops own fat free fruit yoghurts as an alternative to muller lights? they are too expensive for me to eat every day, but like them as a snack in the evening!

Not all fat free yoghurts are syn free but you'll find a list of those that are in the syn values sub-forum.

But that deosnt mean you can eat 2 mars bars instead of 6 muller lights lol! you also have to take in the fat content and carbs ect,which you will find in mars bars

...and if Muller Lights weren't good enough already they went and put chocolate sprinkles in them!! lol :D

LOL!! How delicious are they?!! Yummy! Especially with some alpen light choc fudge broken up and stirred in!

Back