Too many points

specialk

Silver Member
IS it possible to be on too many points?

I feel like all I'm doing is eating to get anywhere near my 59 points and in that process I think I've put a couple of lbs on!!!

Realistically I want to drop my points to 40-45 points, is this suitable?

I am exercising and getting activity points of which I don't use, and I've only used 4 of my weeklies as I went a bit mad yesterday... but not on stuff I shouldn't have.

Any help appreciated!!!

K x

Personally i would use your hunger as a guide. If you're not hungry don't eat - as long as you're eating around 1200 calories per day you will be fine. Don't use points just because they're there - this is about learning a healthy lifestyle after all x hth x

That's more than fine then hun, don't be afraid to use your points if you feel that you need them though x

No, I came off dukan diet a few months ago and I have been stable at 26st, I started ww on Saturday and have put nearly 3lb on!!!

Are you wi on same scales? What have you been eating? x tell me to feck off if you think i'm being nosy lol x

Yeah I weigh in on same scales.

Typical food has been cornflakes or branflakes with skimmed milk and 2 sugars pp at 11 as I use milk from full allowance for the day.

Dinner pasta and veg or salad. Or soup and 2 bread, pp of about 7-9.

Tea steak or chicken with veg and potatoes pp between 10-16 (16 one had 2 yorkie puds and lashings of gravy!)

Then I've been munching on 2 bananas, 2 apples. Grapes strawberries and bulking my points out with ww snacks and yogurts

With the odd bagel and choc philli which works out at 9...

And I've been under my points until yesterday where I decided to have a big cup of horlicks and pigged out on 4 ww yogurts...

I have gained loads of activity points as I've done aeromix ( mix between step and aerobics) legs bums and tums and aqua Zumba and I've worked as hard as I can in them, getting 49 activity points.

But I still manage to put 2lbs on!!! FML!!!

K x

It will balance out - if the exercise is new you're probably retaining water -the muscles cling to it to repair. So up your water intake. otherwise your food is generally good and healthy - just keep going. x

oh :( that's strange then.... be guided by your appetite and you'll be fine hun x

What are exercise points? Do you mean 49 exercise points? Sorry I'm new!!

Would it be worth nipping to a meeting and checking they've calculated properly? I started on 41 and struggled for a couple of days then I was fine eating all for a week and a half and not touching my weeklies. This week am back to not being able to eat all my 40pp (adjusted for weight loss). Not sure how the scales will turn out tomo.

Good luck x

sapphirestara said:
What are exercise points? Do you mean 49 exercise points? Sorry I'm new!!

Would it be worth nipping to a meeting and checking they've calculated properly? I started on 41 and struggled for a couple of days then I was fine eating all for a week and a half and not touching my weeklies. This week am back to not being able to eat all my 40pp (adjusted for weight loss). Not sure how the scales will turn out tomo.

Good luck x

I think they mean activity points which you earn for the exercise you do.

No, I have my 49 weeklies and also 49 activity points ( earnt this week ) as well as my 59 daily points so I have some stupid amount of points all of which I can't use!

specialk said:
No, I have my 49 weeklies and also 49 activity points ( earnt this week ) as well as my 59 daily points so I have some stupid amount of points all of which I can't use!

Do you go to a class? If so you should speak to your least about it.

specialk said:

Christ! Maybe don't use the exercise points you earn! Just keep track of them! I can't see why you wouldn't be loosing! :-/

Back