Too many stickies?

LLStu

Hi,

Not wanting to rock the boat (or the forum) but does anyone else think there are too many stickies at the top of this forum?

It drives me a bit potty to have to scroll for ages before I see any posts!

Not trying to cause trouble ... just voicing my opinion but I am willing to be corrected by others ;)

Stu

I feel the same way - especially with some that have long since passed their 'sell-by date' - there are more stickies than posts!

... and the busy ones e.g. LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007 will keep bumping themselves up to the top of the forum on their own without needing to be sticky.

S.

Thanks Mini - that's much better. Reminds me I need to have a clearout in the kitchen - it's easier to find stuff if there are fewer things around!

It was a good reminder to look not just at this forum but others as well. The mods have been busy today spring cleaning.:)

Thanks Mods!! Makes our lives a little big easier... and you know how stressy we LL'ers can get!!! LOL

xx

Oh God I know I can be ! Been a right grumpy old baggy drawers today me , falling out with everyone, dont even mention ebay Sez, bought some lovely shoes off the wife of a member of parliament and guess what still not got em and she thinks shes bl...dy Cherie Blair no help at all (maybe she is Cherie Blair! I know she uses Ebay, could you imagine Tony posting a pair LK Bennett Cream sling backs at the Houses of Parliament Post Office!LOL)
thanks Mini much better hope Lstu is happier too,

I am ! Thanks for the clean up! ;)

Back