Too many??

Mrsbrogden22

Just wondering...I know mullerlights are free, but can you have as many as you want? I sometimes have one for breakfast n then for after lunch n then I'm wanting one at supper time! Is this bad?

I'm going to disagree a bit here. Even free foods have the capacity to affect your losses if they are eaten to excess. A mullerlight is 100 calories (and i know we don't count calories but bear with me) and we have heard of people having up to 10 a day. That would be 1000 calories a day on snacks alone before you even add in free foods, superfree foods, HEs and syns. Would it be any wonder if that person didn't lose weight.

That said I don't think 2 a day is eating them to excess. Personally I wouldn't have any more than that and would try to find other snacks - for the sake of variety if nothing else. :)

I ate two or three a day when i started the plan and now im bored of them... looking for a free alternative!!!

Yeah that's how I see them as, a treat! It's sweet enough to stop me wanting choc after my meals!! I might try just having extra fruit after dinner instead of a yog n see how I go!

I have one or MAX two a day as, what with my boyfriend eating them too, a) I couldn't afford to eat any more and b) I wouldn't have room in my fridge!

mememememe said:
I ate two or three a day when i started the plan and now im bored of them... looking for a free alternative!!!

The ww yogs are really nice, and alot of them are free :)

I was the same, I've swapped to the Activia Fat Free ones now for a change, be careful though not all flavs are free, the peach are half a syn xxxxx

The only other thing is that the sweetners in them might irritate your stomach after a while if you consume too many of them!

Could you not replace one of them with maybe some fat free natural yoghurt instead? I have that for breakfast with some canderel sprinkled on top and some superfree fruit in, lovely and sweet and no so many calories.

Back