Too much energy!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Too much energy!!
Hi troops, I'm a bit concerned about myself- nothing serious but something that's annoying me and I could do with some advice!! In the last few weeks I seem to have lots and lots of energy, almost too much to know what to do with it! I've always loved chilling out with a good book but I can't seem to sit still and relax! The only time I'm actually able to is to go on Minimins and Facebook! But I'm not properly relaxing! I've had a week off work and back into the thick of it on Friday (shift work-I'm a nurse)so at least I'll be able to channel my energies into something worthwhile! What I need tips on is HOW to relax and not have ants in my pants all the time! I think it's partly all the nutrients I'm getting from my food, partly weighing less and partly the excitement of it all!! What I'm saying is that I want to relax, but I have the concentration span of a goldfish at the moment and need to STOP!!

ps I accidentally posted this in the recipe section (?!) so please don't shout at me!X

lol--can't wait to get some tips because I am the same as you! OH calls me the Red Bull girl, even though I hate RB.

try doing a meditation just get a nice realaxing music and sit quietly with your eyes shut and listen to the music and let your mind float away with it see if that helps take you down and realax

Have lots of sex!

It gets rid of your excess energy, burns up calories and you feel relaxed afterwards

Simples!

Come clean my house and look after my 4 kids while i lay here on sofa lol!!!!!
I know how you feel i think us nurses sometimes find it hard so slow down and relax as we always work at such a fast pace. How about a session at gym to tire you out, followed by steam room and jacuzi to relax, that works for me.

try doing a meditation just get a nice realaxing music and sit quietly with your eyes shut and listen to the music and let your mind float away with it see if that helps take you down and realax

Think i have to agree with BikerAngel, love to sit and meditate. There is nothing quite like it....

yup, I am with the meditation idea. I recently joined a buddhist meditation class locally, and its lovely.

firstly, we focus on relaxing all muscles from head to toe, then on the sensation of the breath as the air passes over your nostrils, and later a bit of singing (chanting meditation) which is like a lullaby, then we think of the mind as a clear blue sky, and thoughts as clouds as we watch them float in and away again.

or maybe you could do some voluntary work somewhere?

ps send some energy my way!

Back