Too much exercise...

I never even thought of cost until you just mentioned it this will be my first time doing CD. but yeah, £40 a week is a hell of a lot to be paying out.

When you do it again though, you will love the results! Take pictures before & after & you will really see the difference xx

That's all that's stopping me, otherwise I would have done my shred today.
I go Mexico on the 10th July and still have £500 too pay off of te holiday, also need spending money, insurance, and more holiday bits. If it wasn't for that, I would stick with CD until I get to my goal.
I did take pics before I started the shred 2 weeks ago, so will delete them and then take new ones when I start again.
I am definitely looking forward too starting the shred again! I will 100% complete it when I am in the 9's thats for sure!!
I have planned too go through it twice before I go away :) xxx

I love the shred and will definitely be going back to it when I have got into the 9's :)
Thank you for all your advice, it's been very helpful and has put my mind at rest a huge deal! Thank you xxx
I'm so sorry! I totally missed this post :eek: I feel like an idiot now, it looks like like I ignored it & told you to do it anyway.. so sorry!!

Hahahaha, don't be silly!! I posted 3 posts rather quickly!!
I'm sorry too, as I totally ignored a remark in your last post -
Well done on starting CD, it really is an amazing diet!
How are you getting on with it? Xxx

That's all that's stopping me, otherwise I would have done my shred today.
I go Mexico on the 10th July and still have £500 too pay off of te holiday, also need spending money, insurance, and more holiday bits. If it wasn't for that, I would stick with CD until I get to my goal.
I did take pics before I started the shred 2 weeks ago, so will delete them and then take new ones when I start again.
I am definitely looking forward too starting the shred again! I will 100% complete it when I am in the 9's thats for sure!!
I have planned too go through it twice before I go away :) xxx

I love Mexico, so jealous!! :p

Well, you have done the 14 days so that will have already made a big difference!

If you love the Shred Jillian has just done another dvd, Ripped in 30, it's like the shred but with 4 levels :eek: Just for a bit of variation, lol! It's only out in America so far though, I just got it on Region 1.

Have you been???
Any recommendations of places to visit? :-D

I have definitely noticed a difference, my size 10's actually go over my hips now! Just need to get them to zip up! Haha!

Oh, I wonder when that DVD will come out over here?!? I'm definitely a fan of her workouts! I'll definitely be ordering more of her DVDs to use when I'm maintaining xxx

Hahahaha, don't be silly!! I posted 3 posts rather quickly!!
I'm sorry too, as I totally ignored a remark in your last post -
Well done on starting CD, it really is an amazing diet!
How are you getting on with it? Xxx

LOL! We keep missing eachother :D

I'd have hated you to think I was trying to force you into doing it :(

I don't start til next week! My first appointment with my CDC is Thursday, can't wait :)

I went to Riviera Maya, I loved it, I want to get married there when I can afford it.

You have to see Chitchen Itza, fantastic!

I swam with dolphins, sea lions & manatees too which was brilliant. Where are you going? There was a small town called Playa Del Carmen which was nice.

I'm a fan of Jillian on facebook, she posts pics of new workouts she's filming & when they come out. I don't know when it's going to be released over here, I know she has a yoga one & a kettlebell one that aren't out over here but her 6 week six pack came out at the same time as the US... I sound like her stalker now :eek:

You've done so well, I can't wait to get in a size 10!! You're an inspiration :)

Hahaha!!
Ok, I'm caught up with you now :)

I'm going to Cancun, and I can not wait!! All my life I have wanted to swim with dolphins, so that is something that I am definitely going to do :-D
Thanks for the tip. I'll stick that on my to do list!

Aww, well done for making the decision to come to CD! Like I said before the results are amazing and it's definitely worth sticking too. It is hard the first week or so, but once you get past them, it honestly does get easier! I'm going into my 10th week on Saturday and it has just flown by! Can't believe how far I have come!
Do you have much too loose? I'm sure you will be in a size 10 in no time :)

Ohhh, I didn't know Jillian had a fanpage on Facebook, I'll have a look at it in a minute! I think I will soon be a Jillian stalker :) she definitely does get results! Even when I go running and feel like I want to quit, I hear her voice in my head " Finish strong, your only cheating yourself " haha! Xxx

I'm a size 14 ATM & I want to lose Nearly 2 stone, to be able to show off all the muscle Jillian helped me build that's currently living under a layer of fat, lol!!

You'll love Mexico, amazing people, beautiful country. I loved it.

Yes, you should stalk her on fb too :p she updates it herself and has pictures of her holidays & stuff, very surreal! She comes across really nice actually, nowhere near the b&tch they portray her as on the biggest loser.

Well, i'll stop hijacking your thread now :eek: I hope you get to your goal soon :)

Cancun is fab was there Jan 2010 and want to go again. So much to see and do or just stay by the beach. People were v friendly and we did lots of tours including Chichen Itza and Tulum ruins,
Xel-ha park and Isla Mujeres...google them for more info. We did not swim with dolphins but plenty of places think Xel-ha and there is also Xcaret theme park, we did not go there but plenty of people did and raved about it...am so jealous you will have a brilliant time...Playa del Carmen is fab too...

Thanks Lippy :)

Well, after deciding to give up the shred yesterday, I got on the scales this morning, and what do you know.... Im 2lbs down :) :) :)
Very glad about sticking with my decision! I have my run tonight, hopefully I will stay 2lbs down for tomorrows weigh in :-D

Seems like the perfect decision and you will have plenty of time to tone up before your hols, although think you are doing so well anyway...

I gave up the shred again too! Going to lose the weight and then tone up at the end, no point in living on milkshake to not lose any weight!!!

Fingers crossed I'll start losing again soon x

Ps you'll love Mexico, I went in 2005 and loved it. Make sure you do the mangrove speedboat if you're in cancun x

lippy said:
Seems like the perfect decision and you will have plenty of time to tone up before your hols, although think you are doing so well anyway...

Thank you lippy:)
Really appreciate that! How are you getting on? Xxx

Party Girl No.1 said:
I gave up the shred again too! Going to lose the weight and then tone up at the end, no point in living on milkshake to not lose any weight!!!

Fingers crossed I'll start losing again soon x

Ps you'll love Mexico, I went in 2005 and loved it. Make sure you do the mangrove speedboat if you're in cancun x

I really don't blame you!
I know the inches are what really matter, but like you say - Living on milkshake and not seeing the scales move is not good!! I'll definitely start it again when I'm down another stone.

I noticed my losses this morning, so maybe have a sneaky weigh in tomorrow?

How many days of it did you get to?

I just googled that speedboat ride, looks amazing! Thanks for the tip xxx

Kels_85 said:
Thank you lippy:)
Really appreciate that! How are you getting on? Xxx

My pleasure my dear. Think I am going ok have 3rd weigh in tomorrow but don't think I have lost much.....would be nice to lose 4lbs but will see - my scales seem to be all over the place at the moment so will wait for the official one tomorrow.

Have a wonderful evening.

Can't you just d0 a slightly less intence shred?

lippy said:
My pleasure my dear. Think I am going ok have 3rd weigh in tomorrow but don't think I have lost much.....would be nice to lose 4lbs but will see - my scales seem to be all over the place at the moment so will wait for the official one tomorrow.

Have a wonderful evening.

Hey lippy,
Hope your weigh in was a good one for you :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for the 4's for you :) xxx

Back