Too much exercise...

Party Girl No.1 said:
You can only do the shred at intense level lol. Gillian won't let you do a gentle 20 mins x

Hahaha, I like this comment!!
Jillian does not do gentle!! Haha xxx

Hey lippy,
Hope your weigh in was a good one for you :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for the 4's for you :) xxx

Hi Hun, hope you are having a good day...just had 3rd WI and lost 3lbs...which makes 19lbs in total - was a little disappointed i did not hit 20lbs but then realised that this took me to 199lbs and under the 200lb mark so very happy!!

I just see your post in the weekly weigh in forum :-D
Well done :-D 3lbs is still an amazing loss!! 19lb in 3 weeks is utterly fab!! Your doing brilliantly! Don't be disappointed, be proud of yourself :-D xxx

Thanks hun

I'm doing SS sometimes SS+ and go to the gym regularly, my losses aren't great in comparison to what they are when I don't exercise, but the inches are still coming off and that's more of a concern to me.

Also it is possible to build muscle on a VLCD. I do and I've also recovered from a very nasty torn muscle on a VLCD. My progress in that respect hasn't been hampered by my diet, so while it is possible that some muscle can be lost on a VLCD it is also possible to build muscle by exercising. But it is true that the losses are lower.

Thanks surfhunny :)
Doesn't make sense that our losses slow down while we are on a diet, but I guess thats the way it goes!
I was really enjoying the shred too, but I want too loose as much as I can in the next 5 weeks, so will start the shred when I come off CD.
Thanks for your advice, and I hope your fully recovered from your muscle incident xxx

One thing I did consider about exercising is this:

If I lose my weight on CD alone with minimal exercise when it comes to moving up to maintenance and I increase my calorie in take I can increase my exercise to account for the calorie in take which will make maintaining easier.

It was a fab idea but I can't not exercise, I need to exercise to keep me happy lol.

Hahaha,
That seems like a good idea too me :)
I love that idea and it makes sense! I'm planning on going up too 1000 plan in 4 weeks, so will increase my exercise then for sure :) xxx

Good luck Hun x

Thank you xxx

Back