too much?

jaxmummy

Silver Member
Its my first day and im sure im eating too much

for brekkie i had bacon and beans with a small fruit salad after, for lunch im having noodles and a small fruit salad after. For tea im having a fish cake mashed potatoes and peas and for supper i will have some carrot sticks

I know the majority is free food and i will defo have had my superfree but it just seems like i will have eaten loads. Can you really eat all this and lose weight ????????

my snacks with be a and b, gonna have a hifi bar and i have my milk in my tea. My syn will be the fish cake and i will have some salad cream as a dip with my carrots xx

Doesn't look like you have any superfree planned for dinner - maybe have some broccoli instead of peas as they aren't superfree.

Other than that it all looks fine as long as you have you HEX's. I'm constantly surprised by how much food i can eat on SW & still lose.

I'd definitely plan in some syns which are treats each day, at least to start with. It helps compensate for the lack of white bread & butter in my opinion when you first start!

Good luck x

Back