Too much?

xpander76

Hello everyone!

I'm doing SW at home and I'm a bit worried that I'm eating too much. Please could someone have a look at my diary for today and see if I'm going wrong anywhere.

Breakfast : Grapes and Banana

Lunch : 85g ham (HEB) basmati rice, peas and soy sauce

Snack : Mugshot, orange

Dinner : Pasta n sauce with broccoli, cauliflower and peas

HEA - Milk

Glass of wine with my dinner.

Am I doing this right? I feel like I'm having too much cos I'm not hungry.

Any advice would be sooooooooooooo appreciated!

Natasha
xxxxx

I thought the same when I started sw. I was stuffed all the time and was gobsmacked when I lost 4 pounds in my first week. I do the extra easy plan- which one r u doing? I'm not 100% sure on green and original plans so I can't help with that but it looks quite balanced. U are having syns which is good. R u having all your hex's?

Which plan are you following? From what you have described above this would be a green day?? If so You need to have another HEB, count the syns in your wine, pasta n sauce, mugshot (if not one of the free ones).

If you are following Extra Easy then you do not need to HEB the ham, but you do need to make sure you are getting 1/3 superfree with every meal. As peas are not superfree you would need to have something else with you lunch such as salad or veg (1/3 of the plate), you would still need to syn the same as above. You would then have a HEB to play with and could use this for a couple of alpen bars, some cereal with your breakfast etc.

Hope that makes sense! I felt like I was having too much in the first couple of weeks but you will soon settle into a routine. Make sure you know which plan you are following, the rules for that plan and stick to them like glue and you will lose. Good luck!

Thanks for your replies.

This would be a Green day and I'm having the creamy cheese Mugshot, which I think is free and the Mild Cheese and Broccoli pasta n sauce, which I think is 2 syns. Then 5 syns for my small glass of wine.

I'm sooooo pleased if this is right!

I think I'll mainly be sticking to green days, as I love my rice and pasta tooooo much!

Thanks for your help.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your replies.

This would be a Green day and I'm having the creamy cheese Mugshot, which I think is free and the Mild Cheese and Broccoli pasta n sauce, which I think is 2 syns. Then 5 syns for my small glass of wine.

I'm sooooo pleased if this is right!

I think I'll mainly be sticking to green days, as I love my rice and pasta tooooo much!

Thanks for your help.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rice and pasta are free on Extra Easy as well. The bonus being so is meat and fish. I follow the green plan, but only because I am a vegetarian. If I was a meat eater I would definitely be following EE.

Do what works for you though :D that's the joy of SW, so much choice!

Just checked and the creamy cheese mugshot is 2 syns. I think the ones that are free are the 1% or 2% fat ones.

Awww thanks for checking that for me. So I still would have only had 9 syns, so fingers crossed that will be ok. I try to have about 10 syns a day, so that if I plateau I can start reducing them.

Thanks so much for your help.

I'm loving SW! I just can't believe how much choice there is!

Yipeeeee!
xxx

As you're following Green, you still need to have another HEB.

And the Pasta and Sauce you had is only half a syn, not two, as long as you did not use milk or butter to make it up, unless of course you used some of your HEa to do that.

And the Pasta and Sauce you had is only half a syn, not two, as long as you did not use milk or butter to make it up, unless of course you used some of your HEa to do that.

Oh brill! :D

I use some out of my HEA for the milk, so that's fab!

Thank you so much for all your help. xxx

Its crazy how much you can actually eat on SW. Thats why sometimes I swear I couldnt POSSIBLY of lost weight but I have :)

x

If I don't fancy another HEB, or I'm just not hungry, do I still have to have it? I might just have some cheese then - I do love my cheese!

Up to you - don't eat if you don't want to. If you do want to use your HEB on cheese you'll need to make sure you pick the right cheese as not all are HEB's on the green plan - cheese is mostly a HEA, but on green i think you can have philly.

i stopped smoking last couple of weeks ago now, and i stuffed my self with fruit muller lites and had loads of super free foods i honestly thought there was no way i could o flost anything, but i had lost 3lbs !!!! sw is amazing

Back