Too much

FeelingFat

Silver Member
I'm always worry I eat too much for my tea (your allowed 600 calories) i.e last night I had salad, a bit of coleslaw, weightwatchers lasgna and two bits of brown bread - do you think that is too much? Should I cut down:confused:

No i think that must be around the 600 cal mark - youre ready meal probably around 300/350? your bread around 150? say 100 for your coleslaw and salad (is it reduced fat coleslaw and how much)

Sounds fine to me ff. I'll probably do similar, have a ready meal with salad, but instead of bread i'll probably have soem prunes and a yoghurt maybe with it.

Reactions: KD
Hey Rowan my usual day is a shake or bar - some fruit - proper dinner - pretzels (sometimes the slimfast ones or I have ryvita minis in chilli) - shake or soup - weight watchers mousse or sweet rice

sometimes I swap to have proper dinner at night depends on what my plans are but I find it easier to have it at lunch time.

I am the same as Sattsy.

I have a shake/smoothie for breakfast and a bar/shake/soup for lunch with two packs of pretzels and then a proper tea. Will probably have a bit of fruit when I get home as I don't eat normally until nearly nine every night.

I don't, personally, swop mine around as I find it really hard not to eat at tea time.

Back