TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Almost certainly ;) but probably shouldn't :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I've had a bad day today. Gone way over cals. Have been so hungry all afternoon. A mixture of the cold and totm I guess. Must behave tomorrow. It's weigh day but may have just screwed that one up

I seem to have a pan of soup on the go all the time now. I've just put peas on to soak for pea and ham tomorrow

Peas in pods I can eat by the bagful in one session :) but pea and ham soup is lovely. It's filling and warming and makes you feel comforted on a cold day

I completely agree fresh peas in a pod - Devine :)

Pea and ham soup is nice as long as its not to salty :)

I don't add salt to it at all. The ham gives it just a little but I prefer to add pepper. This one was made in the chicken stock I had from the chicken I cooked a couple of days ago so had an extra bit of flavour -it was yummy

First session at the gym with Lexie went well. Did done thing to my knee which I think was on the last piece of equipment I used so ill have to be careful on that one. Going again on Friday

Going to Sherwood Forest to go on Segway this afternoon. Shame it won't burn calories but it should be fun
Weigh in tomorrow will hopefully take me back to or just below my pre illness weight.its taken two weeks but got there

Have fun Hun x

Segway was interesting. I'm not as convinced as the others because I didn't feel totally in control. It was also freezing!!' I'm still trying to thaw out 3 hours later

image-401662494.jpg

It was a very odd sensation. Not sure I would do it again. Everyone else loved it. Think I'm the only wimp. :)

Back