TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Lost my illness weight finally. And a bit more do im happy. It looks like my Christmas goal may just about be achievable now. :) need a kick up the backside I think now to stay in control

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Lost my illness weight finally. And a bit more do im happy. It looks like my Christmas goal may just about be achievable now. :) need a kick up the backside I think now to stay in control

Oh my foot is at the ready to be kicking should it be required lol xx well done on your loss xx

That's great news.. Hope you stay well so you can have Lexie chasing you down the gym :)

Actually I've been a lot better the more the dairy gets out of my system. It's amazing what symptoms you get that you take as normal without thinking they could be allergy related

ok yesterday I scewed up :cry:but today Im on track.:angel09:
I couldnt stop eating. Its a good job my fridge was almost bare :17729: But I will hit my christmas goal! Come what may, I'll get there. :26:

I did the same Monday Hun, put it behind you and don't dwell on it x

Not a happy bunny. Official weigh in and I only lost half a pound. It was over 2lb yesterday but we doesn't the night in A and E with youngest. So I think I've got tiredness and water retention because I can't see it being feasible to put that much on overnight.

toofatkat said:
Not a happy bunny. Official weigh in and I only lost half a pound. It was over 2lb yesterday but we doesn't the night in A and E with youngest. So I think I've got tiredness and water retention because I can't see it being feasible to put that much on overnight.

Hope your youngest is ok now?

I'm sure it's your body's way of coping with being tired and stressed. That its retained water.. If your able to have a good sleep etc tonight you can WI again tomorrow?

On a positive note; you know 1/2 a pound is going in the right direction. You also know it should be more :)

I think that's definAtely water retention, hope uour son is ok, and I look forward to seeing a good number for you next week x

Thanks ladies. It's my daughter shes 14. Her hand has no feeling whatsoever up to just past the wrist.yhey were talking about strokes, fractures and reynauds but ruled out fractures by opening the X-ray dept. they say strokes are unlikely at her age and it doesn't really fit reynauds. I w got to take her back to paediatrics tomorrow and see if they're any wiser

That's awful, poor thing has she trapped it or anything? Hope they get her sorted out soon x

I really do think that scales are here to torment us!

What a week we've had here. Most of it has been spent backwards and forwards to A and E and since Wednesday actually resident in the kids ward being prodded and poked. My poor daughter looks like a pin cushion, had got bruises on her hand from trying and not succeeding to relieve her of her blood 8 times! The poor girl was in agony but she held onto her blood for grim death! Once they finally got a Canula into her hand they taped it in so well I didn't think it was ever going to come out. She's had MRIs and ECGs and now physio and nerve conductive tests to come in the next week or two.

So my good choices have not necessarily been the best but not too bad considering so I'm not overly bothered. Totm is also due so I'm expecting my weight to creep up anyway.

Hopefully this week will be good and event free. Hope you're all doing well

Back