TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Good luck with the family "issue" your dealing with and hope it works out for the best for all concerned :)

I had noticed you'd not been on mfp either ;) I think some "you time" needs scheduling in ..

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Can't believe it's been five days since I've been on here. I've not even been reading which is unusual for me. Just too many family things going on. So mentally a bit stressful. I'm afraid diet went out of the window. Not badly though. I haven't fallen off the wagon as such but I've just not been tracking or consciously watching what I've been eating. I've just had what I wanted when I was hungry. I've not even been on the scales. I'm just going by clothes size and comfort. It's been strangely liberating. Anyway things are sort of in control now so I'm going to pay a bit more attention to me now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spoke too soon. .( life isn't going to settle down here properly for a while. My head isn't totally in the zone buy if I just keep reading and popping on here every now and again it'll be easier to regain full control soon. I hope !

Spoke too soon. .( life isn't going to settle down here properly for a while. My head isn't totally in the zone buy if I just keep reading and popping on here every now and again it'll be easier to regain full control soon. I hope !

Sorry to hear this. Hope things will soon get easier.

I hope things settle with the family for you soon. It's not the same on here without you x

:) thanks. I'm going to try and make the effort to post and not just read and run. I need a bit of motivation

One week since I posted in my diary!! I'm useless.!
Lots going on here. On top of everything else we've now got a foster child added into the mix. I think I'm going to put myself back on xen just for the discipline otherwise tiredness might get the better of me. I haven't weighed for ages. Just going off clothes size and there's no change there so who cares what the scales say :)

toofatkat said:
One week since I posted in my diary!! I'm useless.!
Lots going on here. On top of everything else we've now got a foster child added into the mix. I think I'm going to put myself back on xen just for the discipline otherwise tiredness might get the better of me. I haven't weighed for ages. Just going off clothes size and there's no change there so who cares what the scales say :)

Foster child? Is that something you do, Kat? :) xx

Yes. We've had respite up to now but this is our first 'permanent' placement.

toofatkat said:
Yes. We've had respite up to now but this is our first 'permanent' placement.

That's fab, I'm full of admiration for you, it can't be easy but must be rewarding. :) xx

Wow, I have always wanted to foster,,, but I can not get my oh to have kids with me let alone look after them...

So far so good. She's settling we'll. age 9 but really about 4/5. She's hard work. But it's just wanting to be accepted Thankfully she's the youngest and my kids and Chris take some of the attention. Long may it continue
Kes it took me 20 years to persuade Chris to foster!!

It's something I would love to do too, OH will have none of it though. I had enough difficulty persuading him to have ours! I hope it goes really well for you,

KB x

Looks like I've turned into a lurker rather than a poster recently. But I have been keeping up to date with you all just not me. Had a busy month or so with foster child and also son leaving to go into the navy. I've not really been concentrating much. But I've hot a couple of new focus points to aim for. Ben's passing out parade is 27 th September. Need to look good in front if all those uniforms don't I? :) lol And also. We've decided to book to go to Australia for our hols next year.so definately need a slinky bod for then :). Think I'm going back on xen. Need to concentrate properly.

Back