TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Omg! I'm in ecstatic shock today!! :) I had that awful gain weighing in at 14:3.1 on my last day of my first full week of 5:2. Which I didn't feel was justified and hoped that my body had gone into shock and was wondering when I would feed it.
Anyways at week I was away in Skegness and didn't get to weigh until this morning. I was going to carry on 5:2 while away but I decided to relax about the whole thing and I stayed fairly low within cals whilst eating what I wanted and done treats along with some crap as well. This morning I nearly died when I stood on the scales and they said 12;11.9 !!!!! :)

I really hope it stays. I've not been that low for centuries :)

I think I'm going to try the same thing again. A two week cycle if 5:2 then a losing normal calorie week to give my body time to settle again. Keep up the walking as we did quite a bit. And see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Wowzers what a great loss x x

Fantastic!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

My body really hates me doing a 5:2 week :( appsrently in two days I've put on a stone ! At least I know that's not true. And if my last cycle is anything to go by then ill put in a bit more tomorrow after today's fast. Then next week ill do a normal calorie counting week which seemed to balance my poor body out again. Another benefit of that is that at some point next week it will be totm so the extra food should help. If this two week cycle seems to work then totm fAlling on a week where I don't restrict food too much should work out well.
Fingers crossed for next week then

Oh my gosh that's like 6kg - how much water did you drink? Enough for a small pond?? Lets hope your body lets it all go and even more :) !

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

I did drink lots of water so I hope so

Hi

I don't update this as much as I used to I mainly stick my nose into other people's diaries :) but I do come on here. I should start posting in it more though

Just noticed you're in Hinckley. My hubby teaches part time at the college there

Have started using my fitness pal on my phone, i prefer boots diets for online and for calories :) boots let's me have 1475 per day to lose 2lb per week and my fitness pal only 1200 calories per day to lose the same 2lb. So I'm generally coming somewhere in-between the two amounts .
I'm also working on drinking more water. Although I love water I love tea even more so it always comes second best.

I love tea also!

I've developed a slight obsession on Peppermint Tea and my husband thinks I'm MAD! lol

He teaches horticulture at north Warwickshire and Hinckley college but he'll be leaving in summer because he's just too busy on his business

Can't believe it's 6 days since I posted I've been reading all the diaries just not posted. I bed to start doing and being accountable again. Not had a good week family wise. A large issue we're trying to sort out but its hard. Food wise I've not been very bad I've just not paid too much attention to it and been strict with myself. So I suppose I need to put me back at the front of my mind and not these other people. I may start taking my xen again just to make me think about my food

Rachel we need to keep each other on track. :)

Back