TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

What does the pack say about the nutritional value... id go by the back of the pack hun

Sorry to hear about your families troubles, it's awful. The little b******s :mad: want stringing up. It's not just the cars, money and other posessions, it's very unsettling for the family. I hope they're bearing up ok under the circumstances.

I love poddy peas (my nick name for them lol!) Didn't know they were that high in cals :eek: i used to eat bags and bags of them.

Mandy

They were the peas on the pods - raw. It wasn't so much the Calories per 100g it was the fact that I pigged out and ate 2 bags of them. When I went onto mfp to add them by weight, I checked the bags and they were 400g per bag! Lol :) I will not make the mistake of eating something healthy in quantity again!

ive just mfp podded peas- raw, and even still 800g is only 336 cals.....

thing is you have had healthy 336 cals. and they have got to be up there with the amount of fibre and iron, so they are good for you...
give yourself credit that you ate healthy veg rather than a chocolate bar or somethign

I checked the podded peas in Asda today, and they were surprisingly high in cals... Kes makes a good point though, those cals were healthy cals!!...not like you pigged out on 300+{ cals of cake!

I know it's the only redeeming feature I suppose

I don't think you should be feeling bad about that at all!! I think you made a good choice and cals don't count when it's such a good food choice be pleased it wasn't cake crisps or chocolate!!??

Well done you!! Xx

Weighed in at the docs this morning and SW and have lost 2 1/2 lb this week. So I'm happy. I wish it would come of quickly but at least it's going down. That's 1 stone since I started xenical :)
Here's hoping for a good week. Combining SW with xenical and mfp calories can be hard going but will be worth it

well done hun :D xx

i think it should come off quicker too but it's amazing how it mounts up ;)

keep at it :flirt2:

Ok I'm not going to enjoy today. I have a depArtment meeting at work. It tends to be an all day thing with lunch provided. It's usually sandwiches and stuff which I find very hard to count.

well done this week hun, remeber slow and steady wins the race, the more even results prove to be better for long term weight loss and keeping it off without it returning, so good for you this week!!

Good luck today with the sandwiches..I love a good sarnie, they always get me!

It turned out ok. For once they actually had a bit of salad with sliced ham and beef followed by strawberries without cream! Strangely easy to resist the profiterole mountain and meringue mountain. I feel saintly ;)

Yay!! Go you that's great!! I bet you feel amazing being able to xome away and know you resisted!!! Well done xxx

Ooh meringue...yum! loving the willpower hun, good for you! :)

thats great will power well done!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness. My Jillian Michaels DVD has arrived - Banish fat and boost metabolism. I ordered it as it looked like it would be easier than the shred. Somehow I think I was wrong! Ive not watched it yet but its not what the reviews said it was. My daughter said 'mum, you'' never do this!!' Oh the faith of my kids ;) Acutally, I think she probably knows me rather well. I think I'll have to build up slowly by doing the warm up and cool down with one of the circuits first and go from there.
I have to do something. Im worried about my legs. I think my muscles may be wasting away due to not being able to walk or stand for long periods.
I ve got a working weekend this weekend with no internet signal at the venue so If Im not around Im not ignoring anyone. Food should be mostly ok. Will eat dinner out with everyone on Saturday night, not sure where yet but I normally manage a reasonable choice.

Hope you have a good weekend kat x

Hi hun, The banish fay workout is a lot longer and it's a lot of cardio.. The 3o day shred is 20 mins and it's split between cardio, abs and strength, I think it's a lot easier going..

She's got another one which I'm ordering, no more bad zones I think it's called..

have you looked at other dvd? Davina, Hannah Waterman??

Back