TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

I've lost 1 1/2 lb this week, I was hoping for 2 but never mind - plod on

Well done hun! :)

Mentally exhausted. 3 hours bad sleep last night due to stress over my students exam today. Got up at 4.45 at work by 7. Prepared the room then all he'll broke loose all day . I didn't get any lunch. I had an apple and a banana on the way to work. Then boiled rice and chicken and mushroom from thx Chinese for tea. I'm still undefined fat and calories but I hate days like this.
My shred DVD arrived so I'll try that one rather than fat booster. I'll have to build up slowly though.

The exams are over and after the stress of yesterday and the last 2 weeks I slept like a log :) today my lovely hubby has put me on relax duty, which sounds fine to me but I feel a bit restless . Think I'll go for a walk, then come home and try the first lot of my shred.

I've just made the vanilla ice cream that's in the new slimming world mag. I've entered it into mfp as feeding 6 people and it works out at 126 calories and 1.9g fat! Lets hope it tastes as good as it looks ...

Actually the ice cream is pretty good obviously not as good As it would be with cream but if you're an ice-cream person it's worth a try

I do like ice cream, but I'd rather have frozen youghurt or sorbet... I noticed a lovely lemon frozen sorbet x frozen yoghurt from Asda's chosen by you range, going to try some :)

I watched a food network program the other day about ice cream in the states and all the flavours they do, some great and whacky ideas!

What a day , started off by being relaxed and peaceful. And ended up by spending 4 1/2 hours in A & E with my son. So slow. If the NHS was a private company the staff would all be sacked for not achieving . Thankfully he's ok. Just a football injury. There was a man came in with his finger hanging off and he was there over an hour before they gave him a pad to soak up the blood but they still. Left him there!
Si food wise I've done ok but not as good as normal sue to TOTM again. OCD been resisting the urge to eat. First day of TOTM I always want to empty the kitchen into my stomach. Roll in tomorrow

Hope your sons ok now. The nhs hospitals aren't actually that bad round here, yoou do get seen quite quickly but if you do require an ambulance the nearest hospital they'll take you to is 17 miles away. Our local hospital here in Bridlington is more of an old peoples home. The minor injuries unit closes at 5pm after that it's up to the other hospital i mentioned. The staff here are lovely but they have their hands tied, the trust that run it mis-manage the money and consequently wards are shut, services are reduced, it's a real sorry state of affairs. Ok rant over now lol!!

I had the dreaded munchies last week due to totm. Somebody told me it's due to low blood sugar. Don't know if this is true or not. Anyway hope the urge passes quickly for you.

Mandy

Actually I don't normally have a problem with the NHS I think the staff do a great job generally with what they are given. It just annoys me when I picked the quieter hospital to go to (Grantham ) over Lincoln and they stand around and then disappear . Normally at grantham you get seen quickly. Ah well.
Nice to see someone close- ish to me.

Thats terrible hun, hope he is ok now!! I remember when ruth first got x-rays on her hip they wanted to do blood test to check it wasnt anything else, we had to wait 4 hours for the blood test results, this was in casualty, total waiting time about 6 hours, and this a place where some people are having to pay 130 euro to be seen, makes no difference if its free or not. Only when your looking for a private doctor does it make a difference.

I get the same at totm, just walk around the kitchen with my mouth open shovelling everything in lol, there must be some reason behind it, i know if i get tummy ache with it all i want is chocolate!

Oh I've been a bad fat Kat :( yesterday I tried so hard for most of the day . I was grazing but on reasonable stuff then towards evening I just stopped! I ate 2 choc digestives. 1/2 a pack of galaxy counters and the pizza dough part of a Stromboli . Which I'd made for tea but was going to leave and normally would have done so! :( :( I hate TOTM and I've got my docs weigh in on Wednesday morning too. I think today had better be a fruit and shake day only.

Well I've just braved mfp and put in all my transgressions. Actually although I went over my calories by about 200 I only went over my fat by 1g so not such a bad fat Kat as I thought . Still I'm going to have a restricted day to detox

Hope your son is ok now hun?... things weren't so bad then. I hope it all goes well at the docs check! :)

So pleased I lost 3pm this week. I'm having. A major baking day today . On Saturday Ive got a table booked at a table top sale. I'm selling cakes in aid of CAP. Christians against poverty. They're a fantastic charity . I just hope I can stop myself eating them all

Managed to only 'try' a couple of cakes yesterday but I've not finished yet . So roll on Saturday . Hope I sell them all otherwise my family are going to be eating cake for a few months
Just redone my measurements , I've lost 3 inches since I started xenical but since I started losing weight I've lost 34 inches! :) :) when you look at it that way it's such a motivation. I'd recommend it to anyone. I measure bust, waist, stomach, (cos it's the largest part and has a life if it's own!) hips, top of right thigh, bottom of right thigh, calf and top of right arm.

Back