TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Hi every one, love how your all so suportive with one another, could definately use some of that lol I'm on my 6th day of xenical everything seems to be going well starting to feel I want something I shouldn't have lol I've resisted mind :-D You lovely ladies have any insperating words? xxx

Good for you hun! well done!! :) Glad the bake sale went well too!

Sometimes Sammy you just have to give in and have a treat. You'll enjoy it but you may not enjoy the consequences. I've just had the effect of my sneaky brownie and fruit cake I tried yesterday :( I did enjoy it though. Just don't make the mistake of thinking you've got away with it. I don't know about anyone else but I seem to get tangoed about 24 hours after cheating :(. It's s case of 'be sure your sins will find you out'!

Had my weigh in at the docs today and I've lost 1 and 1/2 stone since I started xenical. I'm so pleased. I thought I was stuck as a fatty forever. The nurse said I will be prescribed xen until I plateau them they would probably stop it. So hopefully I won't plateau for another 5 stone :)

That's amazingly good!! Well done I hope your chuffed with that!!! You should be!!

:) xx

I do feel chuffed . Very pleased after the 18 months static where I thought I was alwYs going to be big ad nothing was working
I'm going to have to find some sort of exercise I can do though. I can feel my skin going saggy and there's no way I'm staying like that. There must be something that doesn't cause me too much grief,

The bad news is hun...skin is a problem with weight loss, and the chances of skin going back etc are quite low :( One of the girls here, has finally had her procedure passed by the nhs and she's having a body lift, in fact I think she's already have one operation.

I thought they'd stopped ops like that on the NHS ? I'd still rather not need it though. Will keep looking for a reasonable exercise. I've still got 5 stone to go.

No they havent, they don't dish them out willy nilly, you do need to fit certain criteria and it takes a while to sort through..

I'm hoping I won't ever need it. It just feels loose . Not nice :(

Oh good grief . I've just eaten burger, beans and oven wedges. It was handed to me and I was so hungry I didn't say no. What a weekend I'm going to have :(

It was weird. It wasn't even a meal I would normally choose to eat! I even took a ham and feta salad to eat at lunchtime on my course. As I couldn't cope with the usual Mayo carb sarnie lunch we get given. I arrived home to hubby having cooked that tea and I didn't even hesitate. I think partly because yesterday we had all been so busy and he cooked ham egg and homemade chips. And I refused it so I didn't think I could refuse it again.
I make it sound like we always eat crap but it's such a rare occurrence in our house that we normally eat food like that about 3 times a year but it happened twice in one week due to work schedules that I felt guilty for refusing .
Tomorrow will be fine I know

Just got to get back into it and not beat yourself up. It's not worth it, i'm sure today will be a good day.

Mandy

sometimes a fright makes you try much harder for the next few days and then it all balances out ;)

keep at it hun xx

I wouldn't worry too much...you're usually so good, that every now and again, it doesn't hurt us to relax around food :)

Hi Mrs A - how are you feeling?
I am normally pretty good. I do allow myself treats though which is why I think I can stick to it more or less. If I didnt have the odd treat I couldnt stick to it so I figure a few syns here or there are better than bingeing.
I didnt get any reaction to the burger so maybe it wasnt as bad as i thought. still, I wont be repeating it in a hurry.

feeling loads better today thanks :D

i've got to see the surgeon again on Tuesday but hopefully i'll get the drains out then and be on the road to full recovery.

have had a few scones with butter (gulp) but i do need to eat to get better - don't i :eek:.

will be back on the pills in a few weeks and get back to losing a bit every week.

keep going girls - we'll all get there eventually :banana dancer:

Back