TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Ok now I'm depressed . Just weighed in at SW and have put on the 3 lb I lost last week!! :( :(
I was hoping for a STS as I'm the same on my scales ad I was last week but no I put on . I've been good. Stayed in or around calories and mostly under fat. So I dong know what's happened.
The only thing I can think if is that I was expecting a gain last week due to TOTM but I lost and this week I've put on. So I wonder if my bod has got things confused.
Ah well I would love some choc now and say sod it but I wont.
Going to have a difficult day tomorrow as I'm at a conference being fed carbs so I need to stock up on fruit and water before I leave this afternoon and hopefully will do damage limitation.
Fingers crossed

aw hun i know exactly how you feel that was me sunday, put on the 3lb i lost the week before. I also was expecting a sts or 1lb gain. Like you i did everything right. Our bodies are strange things hun, well don for not caving and having some choccy, i did cave in lol. Never mind. New week new start hun, maybe you will get a good loss this week now.

There must be something going around here hun..that's 3 of us now, that's put 3lb this week!..well done for resisting..I didn't ;)

Good luck for next week! How was Harry Potter?

Harry potter was great. I've now finished work for the summer . Well until 22 Nd august :) so I feel fantastic. Actually I was at meltdown I'm so exhausted .
Yesterday wasn't a good day but I did know that. I hate conferences why do they always feed you sandwiches smothered in Mayo ? Still I always make sure I take xen that way I lose some of the fat even if I don't like the way I lose it. Hopefully I'll lose some of the weight I put on this week as it's my docs weigh in on Wednesday . Will have to be very good now

Good luck for this Wednesday hun. I have my docs check on Tuesday, but I'm postponing that for another week, haven't lost enough kg's to keep Dr Misery happy!

I have mine on Thursday next week - not looking forward to it !! Good luck xx

Ok I've been slightly down this week probably set off by my unexpected 3lb gain and I've not has my eye on the ball quite as much. I've not done anything really bad but just pushed a few boundaries to see what I could get away with . A few galaxy counters here and s piece of cake there :( not the best attitude I know.
So I'm going to be very good this weekend and hope that someone loves me when I get on the docs scales on Wednesday.

Well I've discovered morrissons eat smart sausages- pretty yum.
I normally only buy sausages that have a high meat % and these are 67% so wouldn't normally be on my radar. However, enough waffling, they are within the xenical rules. 3.2g fat per 100g:) and if anyone does WW they are 2 points per sausage.
Mandy, if you read this why not take sausage and bacon buttes with you to work to eat? At least they still taste good cold and you've satisfied that comfort food need. Or peas in the pods? At least then you'd be having good calories and you get full before you've got through the bag.

I'm with you on the sausages, I don't eat meat but I always look at the meant % in the sausage, however those don't seem too bad if you wanted a nice sausgae treat.

I used to have the Quorn ones, but they're high in fat :(

I'm a bit confused today I appear to have had a tango moment except that it's more like a lime/yellow moment :\ very odd.
Sorry if it offends anyone but has this happened to anyone else?

I had a greenish type of poo once, when I first taking Xenical..wasn't a tango effect, just a loose ish green ish poo...

It was strange but ok it did actually turn orange later . Weird . I'm fine thanks it was obviously the effect of xen on my sneaky biscuits yesterday :)

I've been trying to work out what I've eaten that could give me a reaction like this. When I remembered last night that someone mentioned pork. Now I had pork on Sunday and yesterday lunchtime i finished off the bits. So it must be that although j didn't have pork down as a fatty meat. Think I'll avoid it in future. :( thankfully I won't miss it, it's my least favourite meat.
I'm off to SW now. I really hope I've lost the 3 lb I put on last week. It will be depressing if I've not. I'll update you all later. Got to get my youngest out of her pit to come with me.

Made it to SW with Emily just as consultant started image therapy. Lost 3 1/2 lb. I am ecstatic :) so pleased my gain has gone
I think I was feeling bad about it because prior to starting xenical I had spent 18 fluctuating between half a stone and getting no where which can be depressing . So I was a little worried I was back to that cycle again.

Aw hon thats an amzing loss!! I would be over the moon with that well done you!! Ive updated you on the sumemr challenge - and will def organise the xmas challenge for the end of august! WHOOP WHOOP!!

xx

You're doing brilliantly!! :)

Back