TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

No I've not taken xen for a while. Still getting my prescription while I can though :) who knows when ill need it. But hopefully never

I ding think I could stop checking fats. It's ingrained but so is sw. I just need to find z happy balance

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I check the fats more when I am looking at things that would be free on SW ie some of the fruits/ Yoghurts etc.. its more the calories I found hard to look at. It looks like I am eating loads sometimes and then other times not enough.
bizarre. x

That's what I did, hence y. I still have 4 boxes of them.. 1 box is coming up to being out of date.. Do you think they would still beak of they were a few weeks/months? Out of date?

Definitely ok for a good few months I would have thought

I've been reading and running this week mostly. Sorry. I've had a manic but boring week. :( my level 4 students have an exam on Wednesday and have been sending me work to mark before today. This is work that should have been in in September mind you. Yesterday. I a risky sat marking for 13 hours solid!! It's a good job I went to the gym in the mar ing first!

Food wise it's been a strange week. Obsessively writing everything down as its my first week back on sw. I've had to double check and plan my foods for days in advance just to reassure myself I can eat it. It's strange because whilst I know the plans inside out I want to make sure I've got it right. It's been ok actually. My worst day turned out to be the one I didn't expect .i thought I'd eat more on lozzys birthday at frankie and bennies with birthday cake but I didn't. It was the day after working in Berkshire when I got stuck on the M4 stopped for tea to see if it would clear. It was a waitrose and normally I can find loads of xen friendly foods in there. But switching that to sw friendly foods was harder so I slipped up. Never mind though.
In one hour I get weighed so we'll see what my first week has done. It feels like I've lost but probably not much. Then I've got a quick dash to spalding to meet the woman verifying my students work that I've just marked! So much for a relaxing weekend.

Ok only lost 1/2lb :( I'd lost more in my scales but sw scales only work in half pounds and I had clothes on :)
Ill keep going though. I bought my countdown for 12 weeks so I can't lose even if it only goes down at 1/2 lb week.
It's just getting depressing not moving for weeks on end

well done on the 1/2 lb :) at least it's the right direction :) and slowly slowly catchy monkey - love this saying!

Well I've lost the plot for the last week! I don't even know why. Just thoroughly lost my mojo. But if better find it before I lose it completely. I think the snow has something to do with it.

Think I'd better make a veg soup this morning and get my act together.

My unofficial opinion (lol) is that your vit D3 levels are low - you have spent a lot of time indoors recently under artificial light .. Also winter is generally a time that there is a lack of sunlight soooo with that - perhaps a vit D3 supplement might help with things ?? Quite a lot of Nhs sites seem to be suggesting to take it during winter etc

I am taking rhodiola rosea for helping with things too

http://rhodiolaroseabenefits.com/ Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I already take calcium with vitamin D

I've decided to detox with juices and go Raw food for a while . So feel pretty good this week.

Was back at the hospital today to get the results for Emily. All the tests came back clear for known horrible diseases which is great but still leaves her effectively a mystery. He described her as a computer. The hardware is working perfectly but she's had a software/virus malfunction in the brain. Basically she has to learn to live with it. The more she does the more normal things will become. The only downside will be if she gets ill or stressed at exam time. Then her body will fight the illness do she may we get worse again. As she couldn't cope with both at once. It's going to be more if a mental thing I think now. So I need to watch how she's feeling and coping.

I've decided to detox with juices and go Raw food for a while . So feel pretty good this week.

Was back at the hospital today to get the results for Emily. All the tests came back clear for known horrible diseases which is great but still leaves her effectively a mystery. He described her as a computer. The hardware is working perfectly but she's had a software/virus malfunction in the brain. Basically she has to learn to live with it. The more she does the more normal things will become. The only downside will be if she gets ill or stressed at exam time. Then her body will fight the illness do she may we get worse again. As she couldn't cope with both at once. It's going to be more if a mental thing I think now. So I need to watch how she's feeling and coping.

That's good and bad news ., glad it is not any horrid diseases, but the not knowing is rubbish., will be really hard for you all as you & your daughter figure things out!

The juices and raw foods sound interesting :)

It's going to be hard as she has to learn to live with it but hey ho. It's life so on we go. :)

I would never have considered raw foods until I started researching it. I've always liked juices but I didn't realise things like brownies with icing and banana cream pie could be made to satisfy the sweet tooth I've developed.

I'm not doing it fully just yet as I've not got everything in but in two days I've lost 1kg. My body is detoxing like mad and I'm finally pooing like you wouldn't believe! So those suffering with constipation might want to consider a couple if days of this. It certainly shifts the backlog once it gets going :) sorry tmi

Back