Took the word 'Flexible Syns' to the extreme today! :-(

Ikin29

Well today is only day 5 on Slimming world and haven't been hungry one little bit apart from TODAY!!

I have been snowed in and I dont know it is down to boredom or what but have totally blown the diet and syns through the roof! In addition to my usual slimming world day (red) I have scoffed a family size bag of kettle chips, amount 10 after eights and two toasted pitta breads! :eek: :break_diet:

I feel like I have let myself down BIG TIME and how hope all my good work from the past 5 days hasn't been reversed. :cry:

Do you think if I get back on track tomorrow then I can still possibly lose by weigh in on saturday? *Desperate sigh*!!!!

Thanks everyone!!! :wave_cry: xxx

Why wait until tomorrow? Why not start now? If you continue all evening then it will be worse still! Do you have a good SW meal planned? And any SW snacks if you need them later?
C xx

Never mind, draw a line under it and start again :) When I am bored or in front of the telly I usually eat carrot Sticks or fruit they fill you up and are all freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Syn it! Work out what you've had and then you know what the actual damage is. Often we think we've 'blown it' and it's not as bad as we think. Your 15 a day add up to 105 a week, and the old-school SW way was that you could use those 105 throughout the week if you wanted to. So...you may well still be within your 105 :)

But, I can empathise, as today I've wanted to eat and eat and EAT!

Oh thanks for your friendly replies.

Don't actually think I could physically eat another thing tonight but if do feel a wee bit peckish later will have some fruit and NOT crap - LOL!

xxxx

I've struggled this last couple of days. I think it's a combination of it being soooo cold and working from home. I seem to have been constantly wanting to pick. I've tried as much as possible to eat something sensible.

It will be fine for Saturday.. even if you maintain thats something !! Just plan your meals... snack on free food.. we can have as much as we want.. and stick to it!!! You can do it :D xx

Back