Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

Really sorry I wont be seeing you Mich, are you going to the Brum meet??

Haven't committed to the Brum meet but as it's only half hour drive away I will, no doubt pop over at some point.. maybe Fri or Sat eve.. not sure yet... but fingers crossed - are you comin down for that one hun??? xx

Good Idea Zoe..... right shall I start:

Isobel
Mich
Mandy
Isis (Lacey)
Maisie
Zoe

not sure who else off top of head so please just add ya name :))

Haven't committed to the Brum meet but as it's only half hour drive away I will, no doubt pop over at some point.. maybe Fri or Sat eve.. not sure yet... but fingers crossed - are you comin down for that one hun??? xx

Im all booked up for it I DO hope you can make it even for a 'pop in' :)

Oh, I really wanna come :(

Trying to work out if I can, but it's still unlikely at the moment. It's a bummer that there's only 2 pay days between now and the Brum meet, with 3 "functions" to fund :mad:

Really hope you can find a way hun - would be fantastic to see you xxx

Oi missus - why don't you come???? Surely you haven't got a decent excuse to get out of it?? :D

xxx

Dad's birthday I'm afraid. Still - if I go shopping on sunday morning I'll no doubt see a few of you still staggering around!! ;)

Enjoy!!! (Not too much though as don't want to see you on the Tyne Tees news :8855:)

xxx

Dad's birthday I'm afraid. Still - if I go shopping on sunday morning I'll no doubt see a few of you still staggering around!! ;)

Enjoy!!! (Not too much though as don't want to see you on the Tyne Tees news :8855:)

xxx

Aww that's a shame!

I shall be the very model of restraint, as always! :rolleyes::D

Humph!

Oooh this time next week, girlies, I shall be slapping on the old fake tan and laddering my tights, getting ready to go out! Whooohooooo!!!!

lol.. woo hoo Im so excited my wings and halo arrived yesterday :)))) did yours ever arrive hun??

I can't wait now... just that long old drive up there but least I have a break and lunch half way :)))

xxxx

Humph!

Oooh this time next week, girlies, I shall be slapping on the old fake tan and laddering my tights, getting ready to go out! Whooohooooo!!!!

Nowt much has changed then eh?....lol;):p

So what's happening Friday night girls or are we just chillin at home for Saturday's big bash? Isy , I need to ring you tommorow and ask you.

If nothing formal is planned (or I have missed info about it) I am more than happy to just get nested in with peeps and share a bottle of vino and have a catch up big style..xxxx :D

So what's happening Friday night girls or are we just chillin at home for Saturday's big bash? Isy , I need to ring you tommorow and ask you.

If nothing formal is planned (or I have missed info about it) I am more than happy to just get nested in with peeps and share a bottle of vino and have a catch up big style..xxxx :D

OK love, I'm just trying to find out who's around on Friday to see if we're going to the P&P or not - otherwise, we'll have a girlie night in, maybe??

xxxxx

Defs for Saturday

Isobel
Mich
Mandy
Isis (Lacey)
Maisie
Zoe
+ a few of my 'local' friends if they remember LOL

Irene & Cat are going to let us know where they're going to be on Friday/Saturday.

Kitty - what are you doing, babes?? Will we see you Friday or Saturday?

Oh and by the way - I am VERY disappointed with my feathery wings. I bought some off ebay and they fell apart when I took them out of the packet. So I bought some from a fancy dress shop and stripe me, they frickin fell apart when I took them out of the packet! So.. either we ditch the whole poxy idea (LOL) or I need to go emergency shopping on Saturday!!!!!!

xxxxx

Back