Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

Want that one...... (said in Andy from LB stylee....lol)!!!

414d_1.JPG

Yay, sounds fab

I can do any of the dates so more than happy with the 2nd.

I love to dress up 2

Whoohoooo! Right then, Feb 27th/28th it is then!

Coolios!!

Cat - I love the outfit - how class is that?!?!?!?!
Mich - that skirt is lush - very Tinkerbell - it'll go great with sassy fishnets hehehehe!!

Prince Eric is asking if he can come out with us (erm to keep an eye on me, I suspect hahahhaha) but I said NON!!!! hehehehe

I'm mulling over these - LARGE Black Feather Marabou Angel Wings Gothic 26x28 B1 on eBay, also Other Accessories, Accessories, Costumes Reenactment Attire, Clothing, Shoes Accessories (end time 03-May-08 02:30:00 BST)

What do you think???

xxxx

Oh and it's the Toon, of course!!!!! Where else is Hen Capitol of the World??? LMTO

So - correct me if I'm wrong, but so far we've got:-

Isobel
Kitteh
IreneH
Flirtygreeneyes
Summerskye
Mich
MandyB2
Bondgirl
Starlight
Nce1
Jellybelly

Lacey, Sarah - where are you??? lol

Anyone else??? The more the merrier!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's nice that one, hey Mich? Not tooooo revealing but just sexeeee enough! lol

I'll have to put me costume in a bag and get changed in the loo cos I can't see Eric letting me out the house dressed like that hahahahhaha!!

How's you, missus??

It's nice that one, hey Mich? Not tooooo revealing but just sexeeee enough! lol

I'll have to put me costume in a bag and get changed in the loo cos I can't see Eric letting me out the house dressed like that hahahahhaha!!

How's you, missus??

LOL... you can come and get changed at the hotel with us... ;) It is sexy without having it all on display....:eek: Some of the others were too long and not sexy enough...;) You must have the boots too....:D

I'm ok..... actually no today I'm grumpy as feck.....weight related as per...:rolleyes: I'll get over it.... eventually;)

Speak soon.....

Lots of love

Mich - I know the feeling, babes - all too bliddy well!!!! Hope you feel better soon, darling xxxxx

Shaz - I would if I could, but I can't, darlin - I don't have the power anymore LOL!!

xxxxxxxx

Shaz - I would if I could, but I can't, darlin - I don't have the power anymore LOL!!

xxxxxxxx

Course ya can darlin! As you're the one who set it up in the first place, just right-click next to it on the main Meeting and Events forum .. et voila! :)

Definately like the last 1 too Isobel

Back