Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

Is there an official invitee list .....?

There is an outfit in mind ....... :giggle:

Last edited:
yhst-11342287521360_1969_257524

Oh and it's the Toon, of course!!!!! Where else is Hen Capitol of the World??? LMTO

So - correct me if I'm wrong, but so far we've got:-

Isobel
Kitteh
IreneH
Flirtygreeneyes
Summerskye
Mich
MandyB2
Bondgirl
Starlight
Nce1
Jellybelly

Lacey, Sarah - where are you??? lol

Anyone else??? The more the merrier!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cah-Ching please?

Cah-ching - of course you're invited, you silly moo!!! LOL And yes - wear that outfit - you'll look amazing!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Isobel
Kitteh
IreneH
Flirtygreeneyes
Summerskye
Mich
MandyB2
Bondgirl
Starlight
Nce1
Jellybelly
Cahching

Anyone else up for it??

xxxxx

Ooooerrrr it sound's like loadsa fun...Gothic Angels...right up my street being a former rock chick.
What lovely costumes...I would love to come and meet all you lovely girls...I haven't been on a hen night for agesssssssss.

Are people booking the same hotel or have we not got that far yet?
I don't know Newcastle at all and don't want to be wandering around on my own getting lost lol.

GAYNOR X X

Just adding myself...if ya all don't mind? :D

Isobel
Kitteh
IreneH
Flirtygreeneyes
Summerskye
Mich
MandyB2
Bondgirl
Starlight
Nce1
Jellybelly
Cahching
GaynorEm

Last edited:
Gaynor - most people tend to stay at the Travelodge near the Quayside as it's cheaper - especially when you book in advance.

It's also just across the road from the Pitcher and Piano where we meet up at 1pm on the Friday. From there, people can stay and chat for a while or go shopping or whatever, then we meet up there again at 8pm for a pub crawl that usually ends up at Buffalo Joe's. Have a look at the other 'Toon' meet threads to get an idea...

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-events/18299-newcastle-vphbc-4-january-4-5th-2008-a.html

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-events/508-january-6th-2007-newcastle-upon-tyne.html

http://www.minimins.com/meetings-events/60-august-26th-newcastle-upon-tyne-vfbc.html

xxxxxxxx

Thank you Isobel...looks like you had some fab nights out around the toon...I can't wait :D

I am going to pre-book my room...the Travel Lodge sounds great if it is in staggering distance from the pubs lol.

Is this the right one? just before I book -

Travelodge Newcastle Central Hotel
Forster Street, Quayside, Newcastle
Newcastle NE1 2NH

Thank you Isobel...looks like you had some fab nights out around the toon...I can't wait :D

I am going to pre-book my room...the Travel Lodge sounds great if it is in staggering distance from the pubs lol.

Newcastle NE1 2NH

Thats the one Gaynor but don't book it yet - it's well expensive - £75 per night.... for Jan last year we booked in July when they had a deal on so would hang on - think I paid something like £26 for 2 nights....:eek: (but if there isn't a sale on then it won't go higher than that as think £75 is the top price).... sound like an expert don't I....lol;)

Cheers Mich...I will leave it a while x x
I have checked the site and the Friday night is £29...and the Saturday night is £75< that seems a tad steep...shall keep my eyes peeled for Travel Lodge offers.

Newcastle NE1 2NH

Yup -that's the one, hun - but as Mich says, hang on for a bit to see if the price comes down.....:)

Isobel
Kitteh
IreneH
Flirtygreeneyes
Summerskye
Mich
MandyB2
Bondgirl
Starlight
Nce1
Jellybelly
Cahching
GaynorEm
Westiegirl

Do you seriously think that I would miss this???? :eek::eek::eek: How long have we been talking about it???

I should cocoa!!! LMTO - erm about 2 1/2 years!! Only 11 months to go......hehehe!

xxxxxxxx

I'm looking forward to it!!!! I just gotta make sure I get a hotel!

Back