Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

If they do family rooms then it should be a laugh the three of us in a room.

I think I need to PM you both :whistle:

Ooh! No need. I've just realised what thread I'm on :doh:

Yeah ... I'm more than happy to share. Travelodges do Family Rooms, but they are usually a double bed and a sofa bed so would probably only be OK for two of us - unless .... :rolleyes::D

Travel Lodge Family rooms aren't v big girls.... me and Mandy had one last time in the toon and it was a double bed and a rather narrow sofa bed..... just thought I'd let you know......

I think I need to PM you both :whistle:

Ooh! No need. I've just realised what thread I'm on :doh:

Yeah ... I'm more than happy to share. Travelodges do Family Rooms, but they are usually a double bed and a sofa bed so would probably only be OK for two of us - unless .... :rolleyes::D

Doh... great minds and all....:rolleyes:

Phew! Found it!!!

Dates first I think .. theme/costumes later :cool:

I'm thinking the last date MIGHT just be a wee bit too close to the actual date of the wedding. So what do you think to the middle one, guys and gals (27th/28th Feb)? :rolleyes:

Sounds good to me..xxx

is there a list whos going and if all is dressing up?

Hi Gemma :)

Don't think we've got an actual list going as yet but I know that hen Isobel will expect all girlies to dress up!!! :eek::D:D:D:D

i am going to try to come, its my Dad's birthday though on 28th, but he never does anything special. Will give it some thought!

im only dressing up if im skinny enough.. lol.. thats the condition..
only joking.. wouldnt miss it for the world..

x x x

Ooh, I'm just barging in, you've no idea who I am probably, but I so want to dress as a gothic fairy!! I am loving the outfits you've posted!!!!

Back