Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Right - let's set the ball rolling and see what dates would be good for folk......

I've haven't got a huge amount planned yet so am easy (steady!!!) about which weekend to go for so the options are:-

1) Fri 20th Feb/Sat 21st Feb

2) Fri 27th Feb/Sat 28th Feb

3) Fri 13th March/Sat 14th March

I'm about to PM some peeps so you might want to take the PM into consideration when you're thinking about dates for the Hen Night????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Phew! Found it!!!

Dates first I think .. theme/costumes later :cool:

I'm thinking the last date MIGHT just be a wee bit too close to the actual date of the wedding. So what do you think to the middle one, guys and gals (27th/28th Feb)? :rolleyes:

I'd already PM Isobel and suggested the middle dates - first one is hubby bday weekend and last one is my bday weekend which would be great but have a feeling will be daughters dance show .....

So No.2 option for me please..... oh and I WILL be wearing a tutu and fairy wings...... in a 'NORMAL' size too....;):D

i'm lookin for stuff to wear already.. lol.. in normal size..

x x x

Attachments

• 29992.jpg
    29992.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 491
The 27th/28th February is looking like a clear favourite. Shall we agree on that one Issy - and then get talking on the more important things like location/venue/list of who's coming/costumes etc? :)

('Normal' size? Wassat then? :rolleyes::D)

The 27th/28th February is looking like a clear favourite. Shall we agree on that one Issy - and then get talking on the more important things like location/venue/list of who's coming/costumes etc? :)

('Normal' size? Wassat then? :rolleyes::D)

Normal is whatever size we want to be.... for me.... normal will be a size 14....:D

I'm hoping the location is the Toon.... like where else could it possibly be but the party capital of the North.... or UK for that matter...:D

Well 1st date is out for me as its Megs birthday so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee can it be either 2nd or 3rd cos I'd hate to miss it;)

Back