Tooth Ache

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tootiefrootie, 30 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Oh my god Ive such a terrible toothache that Ive been up all night with it. Ive taken loads of drugs but nothing is relieving the pain.. Ive even put clove oil on the gums to numb them and all it has done is stink the office out :(

Its so sore to touch that the thoughts of drinking water turns my stomach :jelous:...

The only appointment I could get with my dentist is tomorrow morning:cry:

I wish I had better news:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww poor you hun there is nothing worse than toothache! Ibuprofen is the best for toothache if you havent already taken them? and you can take paracetamol with them too! Rinsing with salt water will help too if it might be your gums xxx

4. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Awh thanks Tracey.. Ive only taken Solapdeine and they arent making any difference.. I think I will pop out at lunch and stock up on some!

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    They are the best hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.