Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

toothless

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ang, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi everyone i thought i would just let you know that i am trying to be really good this week so i made myself some bacon and scrambled eggs for lunch i really enjoyed it then shock horror half of my tooth has come away and i must of eaten the bloody thing so now not only is it going to cost me a fortune at the dentist its going to make me weigh more as well ha ha . oh well i suppose it will stop me eating as its starting to hurt now. i will let you know how i get on at the denist tomorrow .happy eating everyone.:cry:xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh no what a nitemare

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    OMG ang you poor thing! I hate the dentist, I have to be sedated and that really is expensive! The only bonus is that the sedation knocks out my appetite for about 3 days after

5. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Aw poor you. My mum broke one of her teeth AGAIN on saturday eatting my SW pizza lol

6. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    just thought i would let you know how i got on at the dentist. he was really good and has built my tooth up but i am not allowed to eat any solids for the rest of the day and im starving.oh well maybe it might help me when i go to weigh in on thursday but then again i might stuff myself tomorrow to make up for not eating today.

7. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Awww. What about making a smoothy or something

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.