toothless

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ang, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi everyone i thought i would just let you know that i am trying to be really good this week so i made myself some bacon and scrambled eggs for lunch i really enjoyed it then shock horror half of my tooth has come away and i must of eaten the bloody thing so now not only is it going to cost me a fortune at the dentist its going to make me weigh more as well ha ha . oh well i suppose it will stop me eating as its starting to hurt now. i will let you know how i get on at the denist tomorrow .happy eating everyone.:cry:xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh no what a nitemare

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    OMG ang you poor thing! I hate the dentist, I have to be sedated and that really is expensive! The only bonus is that the sedation knocks out my appetite for about 3 days after

5. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Aw poor you. My mum broke one of her teeth AGAIN on saturday eatting my SW pizza lol

6. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    just thought i would let you know how i got on at the dentist. he was really good and has built my tooth up but i am not allowed to eat any solids for the rest of the day and im starving.oh well maybe it might help me when i go to weigh in on thursday but then again i might stuff myself tomorrow to make up for not eating today.

7. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Awww. What about making a smoothy or something

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.