Tootsies before and after shots

Glad you had a better weekend Skinny, sounds to me like your head is sorted and things are better, I hope so hun!!

Good luck with the notice tomorrow. I have just had a text saying not to come in tomorrow and they will speak to me on Tuesday!!! I know what you mean about the career thing. I took voluntary redundancy 3 years ago from a firm I was with for 15 years, working my way up. Since then I have moved about a bit...

Hope you have a good evening xx

I'm doing okay thanks Minny - life is pretty busy at the moment as we're having stuff done to the house but so far the LL seems to be fitting in fine with it. In a couple of weeks we're having the kitchen gutted and a new on going in (feels like I've waited forever for it) and the standing joke here at the moment is that 'at least it won't bother mum - as long as we plug a kettle in in the living room' :)

What is this new job you now have - is it in the same line of work as your current job or a complete change?

Cath

Hi cath,

I was a building Society Manager for years before I had my son - when I went back after a year on maternity leave I had a really rotten time (long long long story) so I decided to work for an old contact as a sales manager, so it was in the same industry but a different type of job. I took it mainly to get away from the hell of my old job and so it was not really what I wanted to do so am going back into bank management - which is less lucrative than my current job but a much larger company so the opportunities should be better.

I am so undecided about my career as I want to leave the industry and do something totally different, but I do not have the confidence yet to make the step, plus I want to have another baby so do not want to start something now that I will possibly have to give up for a while.

Oh the stress of it all - I swear I have so much drama in my life it is not true - I used to be quite normal - really!

Sorry for hijacking your thread Toots, I always find a way to make it about me me me :D :D :D

Skinny, don't worry about the thread, not a problem... i am a Sales manager too, and I am having IVF at the end of the year for another baby... We are following the same course, how strange!!!!

Bloody weird if you ask me.... LOL

Good luck with IVF - my friend has just got pregnant for the 2nd time on IVF so well pleased.

I would like to start trying around the end of the year, I would like to experience a "slim" summer and xmas and then go for it. Hubby is not too bothered about having another one, but I am working on it ;) :D ;) - it is hard to imagine I will love another child as much as do my son but I am sure I will - lots of people have more than one and it works out fine.

What industry do you work in - if you say banking or financial services - I swear that will be sooooooooooo weird. LOLOL

Oh Skinny I really don't envy you the stress of those decisions - must be so difficult. Hopefully when you start this new positions as it's with a different company you may find that it is better than you hoped it might be.

Wish you all the luck in the world with it.

Cath

I worked for Virgin Atlantic for 15 years as a national account manager, had a year off then did some bits and bobs and am now (don't know how long for though) a sales and marketing manager for and overseas property investment consultancy, almost finnancial services as we offer the whole solution, mortgages etc so nearly weird as!!!!!

My daughter is 10 in June, from my first marriage... have to have IVF as had a ruptured ectopic about three years ago (twins), was in intensive care for awhile so pretty scary stuff!! I would love another child but it's not the end of the world if it dosn't happen but hubby has no children and would make a fab dad. He is out of this world with Georgia xx

That is bloody weird!!!!!

I have to say you have not had an easy time of it have you!!!:eek: :eek:

I hope things will work out for you & your hubby sounds great. I firmly beleive in fate & everything happens for a reson (even though I have to remind myself of that during hard times) so whatever will be will be and all this stuff with your job at the moment may all be part of the path you are meant to follow.

x

Totally agree with you, everything happens for a reason! off to bed now, the only good thing about OH being away is i get to star fish in our king size bed, lovely, got a good book, my hot mint choc shake so I am sorted. Night all xxx

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Me off to bed now too - my limit is usually 10pm & hubby got a glint in his eye ;) ;) :eek: :eek:

Night All speak later
x

Hey Toots I have to say you look amazing.....in them ALL! You look beautiful in that christmas dress! Your 'after' pics are fantastic! If you don't mind me asking what size are you now, you look TINY! Well done, you are a super star! Angela x

Hi Angeie and thank you so much. I am now a 12 on the top and bottom although have just bought a size 10 skirt but it must be a big 10:eek:

Toots - wowee you look so gorgeous and happy - you were glam before but now you look so realxed and extra glam even in jeans.

What an achievement.

Joolz x

Toots, you look great, I hope that I will look so well-proportioned when I am a size 12, I have 2 more sizes to lose and since seeing your pics, I feel like I am going to get there! Thanks for sharing them, its helped me no end today, Angela x

Thank you so much Joolz and Angie, I do feel good however very bloated today!! Going to post days events on my management thread later, just getting into hot bath...... Thanks again xxx

Wow toots you look great! Congrats on your weight loss and good luck with management. I have been reading your management diary with interest even tho it is a long way off for me, but good to see what I have to look forward to. :)

Back