Tootsies before and after shots

Tootsie you look fantatstic before and after but you look so much younger now. Well done on your weight loss, bet you feel loads better now. Hope you enjoying management :)

Hiya Tootsie,

I know I am sooo behind. I haven't been on here for a few weeks. I have been really busy and needed to just get on with it.
You look soooo well!!! Well done you for going into management, you look really FAB! Just look how tiny you are. You were very pretty to begin with but now you almost look like a teenager. I'm glad to see you made it. Keep at it and well done!

Hope for you that your hubby is back soon and extra good luck in your new job!

Just putting in a ticker for the first time - don't know if it will work...

thought I'd posted but obviously havent!! WOW is all I can say. From hol pic to now I really wouldnt have recognised you! Couldnt have happened to a nicer person! Well done you & thanks for being such an inspiration!

Thank you so much Slinky and ISOM.

It is really motivational to see the pictures, I don't ever want to go back there so every no and then I have a look at what I have achieved!!!

You are both doing so well, good luck and you don't realise how soon you will be posting your before and after shots...

Take it easy xxxx

Back