Tootsy's SF journey

Well today has been another good day, went to tap dancing tonight and was great fun. Today

B- strawberry shake
L - slice of cheesecake as one of the ladies at work was leaving
D - mac cheese (healthy option) and small panini Snack - chilli velvets, apple and tangerine I'm

slightly over in cals For the day because of the cheesecake, It really made me think about it, the cheese cake slice was over 400 cals ! And to think of the food i could have had for that , and before starting this i would have had some of the other cakes and sweets that was on offer too!!!

Last edited:
Well today has been another good day, went to tap dancing tonight and was great fun. Today B- strawberry shake L - slice of cheesecake as one of the ladies at work was leaving D - mac cheese (healthy option) and small panini Snack - chilli velvets, apple and tangerine I'm slightly over in cals For the day because of the cheesecake, It really made me think about it, the cheese cake slice was over 400 cals ! And to think of the food i could have had for that , and before starting this i would have had some of the other cakes and sweets that was on offer too!!!

It's amazing when you look back isn't it...I can't imagine you were much over on cals with that days food though Hun so still doing really well!! Hope you are having a good weekend!!

Had a wee night off last night but picked well considering what I would usually consume
lol

Back on plan today. Just been McDonald with daughter and partner,
I hate McDonald's but it is so easy and quick lol had a grilled chicken salad with no dressing was
Only 140 cals :)

Had a wee night off last night but picked well considering what I would usually consume lol Back on plan today. Just been McDonald with daughter and partner, I hate McDonald's but it is so easy and quick lol had a grilled chicken salad with no dressing was Only 140 cals :)

We obviously had the same Saturday night haha! I believe one night off plan now and then is absolutely fine .... Keeps you sane :) x

We obviously had the same Saturday night haha! I believe one night off plan now and then is absolutely fine .... Keeps you sane :) x

Yeah Defo think a little bit of naughty keeps you on your toes

Had a great day today, went out shopping to look for some holiday clothes,
Got a nice denim dress it's fits nice but will look nicer with a few more pounds gone, met my sisters and nieces in the park in the afternoon and spent time running around with them. Done my nails and they are looking cute :) so feeling really good all round today.

Food

B - slim fast meal bar
Snack 1 - grill chicken salad (140 cal)
Lunch - sizzling chicken with salad
Dinner - chocolate shake
Snack 2 - apple and raspberries
Snack 3 - chili velvets

Looking forward to getting some more lbs off and continuing on my journey x

Wow what a crazy busy day I have had, doing a 12 -8 this week at work so that me just getting a wee chill now, partner is just putting my little girl to bed now she managed to prolong bedtime lol food today has been fine, had my garden all done today has the front all leveled off and chipped as we don't really use it so gets really overgrown, at least this way we won't need to do much to it.

Today food
B. - choc shake
Snack - cuppa soup
Lunch - vanilla shake
Dinner - chicken pasta bake and salad
Snack - Wotsits and apple

Wow what a crazy busy day I have had, doing a 12 -8 this week at work so that me just getting a wee chill now, partner is just putting my little girl to bed now she managed to prolong bedtime lol food today has been fine, had my garden all done today has the front all leveled off and chipped as we don't really use it so gets really overgrown, at least this way we won't need to do much to it. Today food B. - choc shake Snack - cuppa soup Lunch - vanilla shake Dinner - chicken pasta bake and salad Snack - Wotsits and apple

I love your idea with the garden, we only have a small garden but keeping on top of it seems to take me forever! It's when I see my Nan's lovely manicured lawn that I realise what real gardening is haha - a bit of grass, some fruit bushes, a herb garden and a few pots shouldn't be that hard haha!!

Food is all looking good :) x

Yeah it's great only 1 garden to worry about now and the guys are coming back to tidy it all up. Will need to keep on top of it tho, it's hard coz I'm just not into gardening lol.

Today has been another busy one but has gone fast, I really don't know where this year has gone it's just flown past

Today food

B - banana shake
Snack - sugar snap peas
L - choc shake
Snack - chicken noodle cuppa soup
D - sweet chili chicken noodle and salad
Snack - apple and chili velvets (my fave snack as u can prob tell from my diary lol)

Drank plenty of water today something I am getting better at :)

What are these chilli velvets - they sound good!

That are a little like the pop chips but nicer you get them in a six pack from Asda and tesco, 88 cals a bag and taste yummmeeeeee

Today's menu is

B - banana shake
Snack popcorn
L- raspberry shake
D - Ww tikka and rice with salad

Feeling really bloated today and heavy so not been over hungry.

Becky
X

Well day 7 of week 2 and weigh in tomorrow, feeling very bloated still but will keep going :)

B- caramel shake
Snack - pop chips
Lunch - soup as forgot to take shake to work
Dinner - grilled chicken, baked potato and salad
Snack - apple and Wotsits

Well day 7 of week 2 and weigh in tomorrow, feeling very bloated still but will keep going :) B- caramel shake Snack - pop chips Lunch - soup as forgot to take shake to work Dinner - grilled chicken, baked potato and salad Snack - apple and Wotsits

I'm with you fellow Friday looser, I feel super bloated too a maybe it's something in the air :/ beat of luck for WI, you'll do great :) x

I'm with you fellow Friday looser, I feel super bloated too a maybe it's something in the air :/ beat of luck for WI, you'll do great :) x

Well I am a looser today but it's just a 1lb loss, happy with it as I had a big loss last week, still feeling a bitty bloated will need to try more fruit I think :)

Glad it's Friday and weekend is on it's way,
Work today and then my 2 adult tap
Class tonight, it's really fun lol

Will update with today's food later hope
Everyone has a happy Friday

Becky
X

Hello peeps

Still with you all and sticking to plan, been sooooo busy with work and other half took me london for the weekend to see a band I love,
Bad food and mega drinking going on tho lol

Hope you are all well x

Hello peeps Still with you all and sticking to plan, been sooooo busy with work and other half took me london for the weekend to see a band I love, Bad food and mega drinking going on tho lol Hope you are all well x

Hello Hun, nice to see you back :) weekend away sounds fab - who did you see? X

Back