Top in Monsoon

Thanks very much everybody, I think a trip to monsoon is in order tomorrow... give me something to do in my lunch hour!!!!

Think you should buy it Poohbear, it'll give you a target to meet! Worth the money just for that!

oooh thats georgeous Bex, can't wait till i can have nice clothes, though can't stop sabbotaging myself at the mo :cry:

Bex,we are at the same stage, i also have 4 1/2 off & 3 to go, we should buddy up to help each other. think i had a wake-up tonight, first weigh in that i didn't loose anything (at least i didn't put it on though)
xx:)

Sounds good! Trouble is, i look back and i am the same weight i was in October:cry: .I keep loosing and gaining the same half stone. I think i would be more of a hinderance than a help!

i must admit iv done it too!!! in the 2nd week of my diet i went out n bought myself a pair of size 14 skinny jeans (lovely white ones like iv always wanted) n now i can get into them ... fair enuf they may still b alittle pinchy round the love handles as i like to call them lol but wen i think that this time last yr i wud never hav gotten into them it makes me happy!!! :0D

Back