Top target member 2011

louisehj

Tonight I was voted my classes top target member 2011.:D:D In total I have lost 2 and a half stone. It took me 8 months to lose the weight and I have now managed to maintain that weight for just short of 10 months.

I was just wondering does anyone know if I will go thru to a regional final or anything like that. I know last year a lady from my class went thru to the regional final for woman of the year.

I'm not sure about the regional final bit, but I just wanted to say congratulations!! I think 10mths maintaining is as impressive as the weight loss!xx

Thanks Rozybaby. Maintaining is quite hard, its as hard as losing the weight. I still attend my group every week and think that has been the key to me maintaining. Otherwise I would probably be back were I started.

Yeah, I think that's where I went wrong last time. Although I was no where near target, things starting getting in the way and I was missing groups and convinced myself I would be able to do it myself! Won't be making that mistake again!!xx

Wow thats amazing, I hope to lose around that, but have given myself a much bigger timespan! 8 months is incredible and maintaining it is equally impressive, well done!! :) I think going to groups does motivate you a lot more, more than you realize when you come out of the weekly WI routine. xx :)

Hi Kettlechip,
Your starting weight is similar to mine (I was 12st exactly). How tall are you?

I don't know my brother was man of the year but nothing about reginals or anything

Back