Top Tips for Newbies

Would love to say WELL DONE! Reading through all your amazing achievements is really inspiring! The Hints & Tips is making me eager to get started & experiment with the packs!

Although this im sure will wear off quickly in the 1st few hard days! So Goal 1 is to Succeed Week 1 :) xxxx

Thanks for all the tips, only started today so very helpful, when I had my bar I cut it into small pieces and then put it in the freezer, it lasted longer and went nice with a big cup of coffee, I made my choc shake with hot boiled water to make a hot chocolate, I put it in a jug and used a hand blender to take out the lumps, it was really nice x

. order sample pack 1st as u get a wide variety of shakes, meals & bars to try

. simplicity+ 28 day pack works out the cheapest ( lasts 5 weeks on 4 packs a day )

. ask on live chat if any P&P discounts - if you don't ask you don't get :)

. I asked on live chat if they would consider throwing in a free drinks shaker (£3.99) if I placed a simplicity+ order £149.99 (5 weeks worth) & hey presto they did :D

Great tips - thanks. I have avoid tips : if your going to add boiling water to your shake, don't think you can shake it up in a shaker, you need to blend it. As it explodes !
I don't have a microwave, so the macaorini cheese/cheesy pasta, is the hardest to do on the hob, I tend to avoid it or eat it crunchy with only a little water, as using the required amount of water makes it very 'saucy' as the pasta never seems to absorb enough water for me.
Good luck ladies, this is a great sticky :)

A couple more :)
- Hartley's sugar free jelly crystals (not the cubes though) are allowed so I got some kids' size ikea bowls and make up several servings so I can have one as a sweet snack. If you're on lifestyle you can also have natural yoghurt and for one dessert I put that over the jelly and crumbled one of my bars on top.
- Buy the sample pack and then get the rest of the ebay seller that does bulk shippings. You can't choose flavours but it's cheaper and though ebay says it takes 3 days to arrive, mine arrived the next day. I did also ask if they could switch out the mint bars for maple and they did.
- If I'm having a lifestyle day then I sometimes incorporate a pack into the meal, like doing chili con carne or cottage pie filled mushrooms or mixing chicken with the curry pack.

Hello,

I just wanted to ask a few questions as I'm thinking about doing the plan.
PI have tried many diets over the years however at my largest I really need to get my but into gear and sort myself out. This looks like a great plan however I have a few wee questions.

Do you suffer from headaches when you start this diet?
Is it good value for money?
do you all order from the main s&s website or are there any other lower cost sites you can get the products from?

Thanks in advance

x

I haven't had any headaches, and I am a frequent migraine suffer when my diet's upset (e.g. iron levels drop) so it's been good there. I was very tired the second and third day but feel fine now (8th).
I think it's one of the cheapest TFR diets and for some it can be cheaper than eating, though I've found it more than my regular food bill.
I'd order the taster pack from s&s, then I got mine off ebay, there's an official store but also others sell their's on there. I paid £80 for 3 weeks supply (84 packs). You can't pick and choose flavours (though they did substitute one of the bars I didn't like for another) but it's better value. It can get a bit dull though, because there's more of fewer flavours. So it's up to you which is more important, but definitely shop around.

Good luck :)

I haven't had any headaches, and I am a frequent migraine suffer when my diet's upset (e.g. iron levels drop) so it's been good there. I was very tired the second and third day but feel fine now (8th). I think it's one of the cheapest TFR diets and for some it can be cheaper than eating, though I've found it more than my regular food bill. I'd order the taster pack from s&s, then I got mine off ebay, there's an official store but also others sell their's on there. I paid £80 for 3 weeks supply (84 packs). You can't pick and choose flavours (though they did substitute one of the bars I didn't like for another) but it's better value. It can get a bit dull though, because there's more of fewer flavours. So it's up to you which is more important, but definitely shop around. Good luck :)

Awww thanks that's great x

Back