Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Top Tips!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Cupcake*, 14 August 2010 Social URL.

1. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* is working hard.....

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(25.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    A top tip from this week's food plan from me:

I bought some cheapy microwave tubs with lids from Tesco (5 for 50p) and a bag of Frozen berries (£1.29). Divided bag between 5 so 100g of berries in each, and straight back in the freezer.

5x delicious instant fruit portions to take out the night before ready for breakfast, or in the morning before I go out for 36p each! (26p each next week as I will re-use the tubs :D).

Anyone else have a top tip? xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do that too but use old cottage cheese tubs.
    My main tip to to batch cook & freeze stuff. My Hubby says if you stand still long enough in our house I may freeze you :8855:

4. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Thank you ladies I'm gonna try that cos I love my fruit for brekie xx

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Where possible I buy in bulk and freeze. This morning I got 4lb of rump steak for £10. This was 10 HUGE steaks, So portioned into 5 bags, meaning that its 5 nights dinner for me and hubby. £1 a steak isn't bad i thought. Good for red weeks.

The butchers also had 10 chicken breasts for £10 and beef ham for £5 (not sure on weight)

I also find it handy to cook and portion ahead, so on the days when I'm running about daft, I could theoretically pull a portion of soup out the freezer for lunch, and I have something frozen and ready for dinner too.

6. Jesca

Jesca Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going to do this as I currently use the foil tubs but plastic ones would be far more sensible as I can re-use them!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.