Top to toe!

JoJoJo

I seem to be losing weight from the head downwards. I've had a few comments about my face looking lots thinner and the last comment was about my thin neck and collarbone area.......I hope the weightloss skips my chest and gets straight to work on my tummy! Anyone else notice a pattern of loss like this?!

Me!!!
I have lost loads from my face and I have my collarbone just starting to show.
I havent lost any from my boobs yet, but I know I will :(
My thighs are thinner too, which is a definite bonus!
Everything will catch up eventually!

Yeah I'm the same. Ive been dieting for a few months now and i lost a lot of weight from my face, neck and shoulders initially and now its startin to come off everywhere else..... xxx

Yes whenever I lose weight people always comment on how thin I go, in the face! and to be honest, that's not where I need to lose weight from, I don't have to try and squeeze my face into a pair of jeans do I?, I don't particularly find it complimentary when people comment on how I've lost weight in my face, I'd much rather they comment on if I'm looking slimmer overall!

Well being a new starter wouldnt care where it comes from.

Previously though, I had the same experience as you.

Rachelina your comment is exactly what I think so I often reply...'well that's where I was looking to lose it from, not my bum or my tum...!'

Back