Topshop Jeans

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
So I had this goal. This goal was to one day fit back into my size 10 Topshop jeans that I love. When I started LT I (honestly) could not even get my leg in them.

I sit here writing this to you wearing those jeans. lol

Yeah, so they're giving me a muffin top and I can't bend over too far lol but I can get them on and done up and if I squish the fat around I can even make it look like there is no muffin! (Not for long you see, fat is a wily thing and escapes before long!)

I give it a couple of weeks before they fit nicely :D This makes me happy. I'm back into most of my size 10 clothes now - doesn't mean I'd wear them in public as I'd like them to look a little better in a few lbs time but they look alright. If I had to I could get away with it.

Happy bunny!!! :party0011:

~Gem xx

Haha thats amazing! Good on you.
Ive got plenty of those types of jeans which i can "get on, looks good, but really shouldnt move in them" type of jeans.

Not long and youll be in them without the muffin top!

great news rainbow...I don't think I have been a size 10 since I was 10 lol

well done :D really happy for you! xxxxxxxxxxx

that's fantastic and you deserve it, well done. I've got some Topshop 10 jeans hanging around from when I was 18/19 (I'm 27 now)...really want to get back into them, but they are the old style 10s from years ago so I'd have to be about 9 stone 3 to do it and not sure I actually want to get that low just to wear them! Horrible high-waisted ones from before the days of hipsters too.

Awww, thanks for all of the lovely replies ladies! :) Went on a shopping spree with Medea today (she needed lots of clothes for work-type stuff) and whilst I wasn't buying I did try on a few things in Cult. Tried on a little blue top in a small (I was just testing) and it fit! Unfortunately it was one of those tops that leaves you looking a bit shapeless so I didn't get it but it was still nice to know that I could get it on! (And off again lol)

Thanks again sweeties!! :) xxx

Well done you....how good you must be feeling, even if you do have a little muffin top...wont be long before that has disappeared too!...good on ya!

Well done Gem! And, the best thing is you are still young enough to wear nifty clothes, myself on the other hand have been fat for soooo long that the clothes I loved when I was 27 are probably not fashionable anymore :( ....but I kept them just in case...

So I had this goal. This goal was to one day fit back into my size 10 Topshop jeans that I love. When I started LT I (honestly) could not even get my leg in them.

I sit here writing this to you wearing those jeans. lol

Yeah, so they're giving me a muffin top and I can't bend over too far lol but I can get them on and done up and if I squish the fat around I can even make it look like there is no muffin! (Not for long you see, fat is a wily thing and escapes before long!)

I give it a couple of weeks before they fit nicely :D This makes me happy. I'm back into most of my size 10 clothes now - doesn't mean I'd wear them in public as I'd like them to look a little better in a few lbs time but they look alright. If I had to I could get away with it.

Happy bunny!!! :party0011:

~Gem xx

That's amazing! In 11 weeks! I can't believe it! I am sooo sticking with this lol You must be soo happy. Youmust get some pics up as soon as you feel those size 10s are foxy enough -which I'm sure they already are! ;)

WELL DONE!

*squishes you all* (That's a good thing, not a 'crushyoulikeabug kinda thing lol)

Well speaking of photos, I remember promising to put up the photos that made me start LT when I lost 3 stone. Well I reached that milestone a few weeks ago but I haven't put the pics up yet...

Medea tells me she has a few that I'm going to cry over when I see them so I'm pretty sure they're horrendous and can go up too lol

I'll also maybe let someone take a photo of me when I'm in Gibraltar - we'll see as I hate getting my photo taken! :eek:

Thank you all again for your support xxx

Well done Gemma, what a fantastic achievement! The family are going to ba amazed when they see you in Gibraltar - not long now!

x

OMG to be a size 10 (even turning blue with lack of circulation lol) is just so IMPRESSIVE hun

I think I have been size 18+ since I was about 11 so god knows when I was ever a size 10 BUT I WILL BE !!!! ONE DAY :)

My original goal was 14 stone, then to possibly move it to 12 & half but do ya know the more I come on here the more I realise that my IDEAL weight is achievable & I CAN hit 10 stone if I set my mind to it.

Little goals at a time but you lot just inspire me so much I wanna be like you lot, such willpower & strength & determination

Thanks hun you have made my day :)

& CONGRATULATIONS!!! You should be so proud of yaself

Niki
xx

OMG to be a size 10 (even turning blue with lack of circulation lol) is just so IMPRESSIVE hun

I think I have been size 18+ since I was about 11 so god knows when I was ever a size 10 BUT I WILL BE !!!! ONE DAY :)

My original goal was 14 stone, then to possibly move it to 12 & half but do ya know the more I come on here the more I realise that my IDEAL weight is achievable & I CAN hit 10 stone if I set my mind to it.

Little goals at a time but you lot just inspire me so much I wanna be like you lot, such willpower & strength & determination

Thanks hun you have made my day :)

& CONGRATULATIONS!!! You should be so proud of yaself

Niki
xx

I can't believe I somehow missed this! What a lovely post!!

Sweetie, you are doing brilliantly so far and I'm so happy for you that you've realised that you're ideal weight is achieveable! :) Baby steps doll, take each week/month/stone/half a stone at a time and before you know it you'll have done it!

Thank you for your kind words, it is such a fantastic feeling to be getting into the small clothes (especially Topshop who aren't
exactly generous with their sizes lol) and I don't think I would have lasted this long if it weren't for Minimins and all of the wonderful people on here.

Love love love!!! Gem xxxx

Back