Total 0%

nic_noc1

Hi everyone

Have bought a pot of "Total 0%" as I keep hearing it mentioned, and now I have gone completely blank!

Any suggestions as to what I could make with it?

I love it with just honey drizzled over it. X

Mix with mint sauce and grated cucumber for a lovely raita/tzatsiki

Cook some rhubard and crystallised ginger in a little water and sweetener, leave to cool and stir in the yoghurt. Put in glasses in the fridge til it sets a little (had this las night and it is FIT)

top with honey and some walnuts dry roased in a pan (HEXB) for a real greek dessert

Make a bean/meat chilli and top with greek yoghurt and chopped coriander as a replacement to sour cream

xxx

I use it as I would yoghurt. Lovely when stirred into a tomato pasta or indian curry sauce.

As above - Great for dips.

i love it for snacks just with fruit and a bit of sweetner. I'm going to try mixing it with options today and see how that tastes. Also lovely as tzatziki (mint and cucumber as per cocktailprincess)

Chop up some veg real small, fry it off in a frying pan with frylight, add the yoghurt, mix really well and stuff some pasta tubes with the mixture and bake in the oven for 10minutes - viola!

Chop up some veg real small, fry it off in a frying pan with frylight, add the yoghurt, mix really well and stuff some pasta tubes with the mixture and bake in the oven for 10minutes - viola!
like that idea, will try it soon x

Oh Squiddie, you always have to steal all the rep power with all your damn good ideas!! save some for the rest of us!!! lol. (great idea btw)

Jessabelle, you see the little picture of scales at the bottom left of squiddies post??? Click on that... x

Back