Total Holiday Blowout !

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Hi all,

Well i'm back from my weeks skiing holiday and didn't stick to Atkins at all :eek:

Everything comes with bread and since i was skiing 4/5 hours a day i thought i'd have a bit of what i fancied, mainly ham and cheese in the morning, goulash soup with bread at lunch time and pizza for dinner 3 nights :cry:

Started back on the healthy eating yesterday and apart from a bit of a headache today i'm feeling fine and ready to lose the rest of my weight!

Is anybody else addicted to salmon? I bought a pack today and managed to eat the whole lot with some lettuce and cucumber, oops. It says 0 carbs so hopefully won't affect me

How's everybody else getting on?

Claire x

glad you had a good time ..........what did the scales say ? besides welcome back !! xx

Welcome back - and no, I hate salmon :( wish I liked it cos it opens up a lot more recipes - glad you had a good holiday :D

glad you had a good time ..........what did the scales say ? besides welcome back !! xx

Says i've put on 3lb but i'm sure i will get that off again this week. I was drinking pints of lager EVERY day and had wine with dinner every night so i'm not in the slightest bit surprised. I was actually looking forward to getting back onto atkins after about 4 days as i feel so much better when i am :D

thats pretty good then ............ 3lbs be off in no time xx

well the usual bacon , eggs ,jelly, chicken been bad today with a 23g bacon and cheese turnover !!!.............. walked the dog .....need to put some variety in now xx

at least your metabolic rate will still be racing after skiing !! xx

Hi Claire and welcome back, 3lbs is good after a blowout, I'd have gained much more, must have been all the exercise love

3lbs definitely isnt bad. I gained that on Saturday after barely eating anything.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Back