Total Panic - Wedding Countdown

morning

Thanks.

My fitting is at 12. I feel quite sick. Day 2 for me today and i hate it. This diet really does my head in. I nearly ate last night at around 10.30, until H2B stopped me. Then i realized how stupid i was being and went to bed.

I have become obsessed with cooking. I have 3 boys ages 1 1/5, 3 & 8, and i am always baking for them. Yesterday i picked some apples off the tree and made a crumble, the day before i made shortbread biscuits.....Now if thats not torturing oneself.
I really enjoy cooking, but even more so now. It is probably just my obsession with food, but forming in a different way......strange isnt it.

Well the boys suits came today. I have just tried them on the boys and they look gorgeous. They have ivory shirts, scrunchie ties and waistcoats......very practical (not). How dirty are they gonna get?

How do you feel about the weekend? I remember you mentioning that you found things harder on the weekends. It will probably be different this weekend as you have your fitting. You will be fine and you will probably surprise yourself. Thats the thing with this diet, expect the unexpected............

right i am off to get ready for D DAY.............Good luck for the rest of the day, be good, stay out of trouble and be strong.........

take care triciax:character00250::character00250:

Thanks Tricia – best of luck for 12 – am thinking of ya! Let me know how you get on!

I am obsessed with cooking as well – making lovely meals for OH and asking for details about the taste etc etc What are we like?! As soon as I am back from wedding Weight Watchers here I come – at least you can eat and cook!!

You must have your hands full with the 3 boys – fair play to ya! I am finding this so hard and yet have no children to deal with!

I think this weekend will be fine, sticking to the diet wise – have no outings etc planned so just going to struggle on!

I am sick to my back teeth though thinking of tomorrow and the fitting, will be back Sunday night to report how I got on!

Best of luck!

hi mitten

Hope you are well.

The fitting went well. I went to have a bra fitting and i have gone from a 36DD to a 34 D, but they have got me in a 32D strapless backless number just to lift my Boobs more LOL. I dont think i have ever worn a 32 back. Probably when i was in junior school maybe. The dress fit perfectly, well i can afford to lose another 7lbs, which i will do because like we both know once we start eating in those 5 days before then i could gain 7lb. so CD it is.

You will be fine tomorrow. Those super slimming underwear thingys are brill and it must be a good one to cost that much. They will cinch you in a good few inches. I find with this diet, that i am losing inches rather than pounds, which is much better in the scheme of things. I bet you will really surprise yourself tomorrow, and anyways you still have bags of time....................

Anyway hope today has treated you kindly, i feel ok today. I havent baked anything though........dont think i will today.

Take care
What time is your fitting tomorrow?

Good Morning Tricia!

Hope you are ok? Delighted to hear that your dress fitting went well - i am so chuffed for you and a 32 back bra??? I can only dream!LOL

Well, i had my fitting on Saturday and it was a lot better than the last time - the dress pulled up over my hips and i could actually see what it looked like properly! However, it still is a long way from fitting around the back so they have decided to let it out and put a little piece in it. I know it makes sense but i still hated to having to agree to it. If i had ordered the dress in a 14 instead of a 12 then i would be ok in a month's time but there is no guarantee, even with a stone off, that the 12 will fit.

I had a terrible night Sat night - was so upset and crying over the whole thing. I had a long chat with my OH and hadn't realised how much i had been affecting him as well. He hates seeing me so upset and hates how the whole dress thing is overshadowing the lead up to the wedding.

Like you i was bold all weekend - ate loads Sat night and yesterday - esp bread. I am in bits today and my stomach is so so bloated. The last 2 weekends have been a disaster for me as i have been in my oh's family house and that spells disaster for me - they eat loads of takeaways and i find it harder to get the water into me etc. I seem to have gone from 12.7 to 12.12 over night again! Am back to SSing today and have cancelled all plans for the next 5 weeks. I am not going to be a super skinny bride but now that i know the dress will fit am going to take a good 5 weeks of SSing and toning and make sure i look as good as i possibly can! Then i am never trying this horrific diet ever ever again!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Apologies for the long post - hope you are ok!

Welsh wobbler - WELL DONE!!!!!!! Isn't it such a beautiful feeling when that dress fits?? One thing I will say, once my dress fitted I actually found it harder than before it fitted - that pressure to have to stick to it 100% had gone and I relaxed a lot mentally.. I still stuck to it - and lost 4lb in the last two weeks - but it was a LOT harder!!!! So keep on going, your dress looks beautiful on you as it is, a little more will make it look even more stunning - but just dont lapse now!!

Mitten - well done on your progress!!!! You must be pleased with how much the dress is coming in!! I think it's sensible that you're making other plans - I had ordered an extra back panel too just incase the smaller one didn't fit and it was reassuring that if I couldn't lose enough weight in time that I had a back up plan.. One thing that suprised me was that when I started to get the dress to be able to do up I still had to lose another 8-9lb to get it to look nice.. I think go for it, lose as much as you can - but definitely have the extra panel there to go in if you need it.. They wont put it in until the last minute so if you dont need it then they wont use it!!

Good luck both of you!!!

I've had a couple of weeks off - things have just been so busy and I think I was hating the fact I'd had to be so so so so strict in the run up to the wedding.. But hubby and I are really on track now as of yesterday - he wants to lose half a stone and I want to lose a stone.. So we've come up with a really nice treat and reward system for both of us so, for example, if I have a good day then he'll give me a 5 minute massage, a week I get a 30 min one and 4 weeks I get a nice pressie... I am also very much back to being vegan again which will help a lot!!!

hi all,

Thanks mitten and sunflowerbride for the nice comments. Hope you are both well.

Mitten, i am glad your fitting went ok. Like sunflowerbride said, the panel in the back fine and they may not have to put it in. They probably dont realise how good a diet this is, when you stick to it mind. At least you have that panel to fall back on. I dont have anything, just a zip on the back and the pressure to not put on a lb of fat is killing me.

I am on my second day again today.................I cant believe how hard this is. With less than 2 weeks to go you would think i could easy do this and be very motivated, but the stress and pressure is making me want to pig out. I have realised that i am a severe comfort eater.

so how is it going with you guys?

take care triciax

Hi Tricia,

Thought we had lost you there for a while!!

About the dress – they are putting a panel in. I have a fitting next Friday and it will be installed then! It’s like a continuation of the back panel under the corset. To be honest I am glad. There was a good gap at the back with actual flesh showing and even with a stone gone it might not have fitted! So I figure, get the panel put in and with the stone off the dress can only look better. Bit of a disaster and I was very upset Sat night at the though of my dream being slim for the wedding gone but I guess I will still look good and the dress is a size 14, not a 20. So chin up!!

I am on Day 1 again!!! I was good all day Monday, did the gym and everything. Then yesterday I had a training course with lunch involved and I tucked in with gusto!! I was at the cinema then last night and had delicious pop corn! What am I like? I am not even hungry today. Anyway, have nothing else coming up and a month and a bit to shift the stone and a half so here we go!!

Hope you are all ok otherwise? And Tricia, you are so right this flaming diet is soo hard!!!

Bloody broke again!!! Not even hungry but just had a load of ham and some pasta:cry::cry::cry:What the flaming hell is wrong with me!

going to update my ticker and have a stern word with myself!!!remind myself how far i have come and how much more i need to do!:wave_cry::wave_cry:

dont worry

Hi mitten,
Honestly dont worry about it. Just start again tomorrow and really try and get the first week over. Thats what i am trying to do. I have bought a swimming costume and evrytime i feel like eating i go upstairs and try it on. It has been working so far. I want to look good in it....... You have still got enough time to lose this weight so get possitive, try and think of plans of action in case you get the urge............you can do. You can eat when your on holiday just not now.......

Hope i didnt sound too stern on you, i think a part of it is for my benefit too.............

take care triciax:)

Back