Total Panic - Wedding Countdown

Thanks Sonkie, i am just so down about the whole thing. The doctor tld me last night that i was very run down and stressed out, ad i didn't even mention the diet to her. it's the first thing i think of every mornning - my lovely dress and how on earth i am going to fit into it. I am really stressed out to the max and the only way to get over this is to get back on SSing ad stik to it - have 8 weeks.

I am off work till Friday - the weaher is fab so a going to re-start for the last time tomorrow, get walking and log on here for help. I just need to get out of the hole i have fallen into and i don't want to stay here.

Sorry for the moan am just mega dow in the dumps today:wave_cry::cry::cry:

hi mitten

Hi girl.

Come on cheer up get positive..you know you can do this because you have done it before. I must admit though ssing is really hard after a break. I have been doing 1000 for the last 2 days, its a lot easier. Then i intend to do ss 3 weeks before the weding. I have every faith in you doing this and i will send you out some possitive vibes tonite.............

take care triciax

God just spotting all my mistakes on my last post - hard to type on my lap top.

Going to see my CDC tonight for a kick in the butt! Going to get up early tomorrow, do a walk, drink my water, stop feeling sorry for myself and get 2 stone shifted!

Thanks Welsh Wobbler - you are doing great! Is your dress all sorted and that now?

Ok, Here i am re-starting today and will succeed! Just had a Tetra and some water and going to get up and do a 40 min walk, have a dress fitting in 2.5 weeks and need a stone gone by then:sigh::sigh:, lot of hard work needed before then!

hi mitten

hi.

You seem a lot more positive today...........good on ya. You can do this, if you have any cravings just come straight on here, someone will always help, also check out some of the before and after photos that always gives me a push..........................

take care......oh my dress fitting is in two weeks eek, this will be the final one, is yours the final one?

triciax

Morning People,

Day 2 and i am still here - thank god!!! Yesterday was pretty ok - had choc Tetra, Peanut Bar, Chilli Soup and 4.5 litres of water. Had a banging headahe last night but that seems to be gone now, thank god!

I have been a busy bee all morning - did some sopping, got a pedicure and massage and now going to paint our kitchen!!! As you can probably see i am feeling a lot better from my throat infection and today have a bag of energy!!I am guzzling the water and feeling good.

Welsh Wobbler - this won't be my last fitting, wedding not till September 27th but the dress didn't go over my hips this time so i am hoping it will this time and we can judge then if i keep loosing weight if it will fit me. i am dying to hop on the scales but am going to resist until Tuesday morning and hoping to be back into the 12's by then. Fingers crossed for me everybody!

How is your dress Welsh Wobbler? Are you fitting into it with just a few adjustments needed?

Hope everyone else having a good day!!;)

Hi mitten.

Hope all is well. I still havent started ssing yet..what am like....and i have even put myself up for the august challange yikes. Anyway think i will start it on tues as i cant really afford it until then. That will give me 3 weeks approx until my wedding. I have a final fitting on the 13 of this month, the dress fits but is a little tight, i really want to lose a stone for the wedding, so i might ask the dress makers to take it in a little. Then the pressure will be on to lose the weight. Maybe i wont, thinking about it now, as i doubt i will lose a stone in 3 weeks, maybe 10 lbs.......oh i dont know i am really stressed about it now. It is not just the dress its the fact that i am going abroad to get married with 65 other guests, some of them being very slim women and the thought of going on the beach wearing a bikini makes me feel sick.............

Anyway sorry to go on. How are you getting on?

regards triciax

I hear ya Tricia – I am getting married abroad as well. Where are you off to? We are marrying in Lanzarote! My dress, when it fits is quite falttering but on the beach and by the pool there will be no hiding!

I am on Day 3 off Ssing – going great so far but am very aware that a slip could be only around the corner and then all hell will break loose!

You could easily have a stone off in 3 weeks but if I were you I wouldn’t put yourself under that pressure. Is the dress a zip up back? Mine has a corset so it can be pulled in as tight or not tight as the case may be.

At least your dress fits – mine wouldn’t pass my hips so I am hoping that next time I go it will and then I will have 5 weeks after that to get it even more fitted. At the end of the day I was 10.10 ordering it and am 13 now. I am hoping to get as near as possible to 10.10/11 for the wedding!

Do you mind me asking what your stats are etc? I am 5’5” and always thought I would slim to 9 stone and a size 10 for the wedding, a bit of me can’t believe I haven’t achieved this for the most important day of my life, but when I start thinking of this I get very very depressed!

Weddings are so blooming stressful!!

Hiya Mitten, well done on being on day 3!! Hour by hour babe, hour by hour - you can do this!!!!! You're helping keep me motivated, thank you! (I'm a day behind you! - Fancy doing this together? :) )

You're the same height as me! I wanted to be 9 and three quarters too for our wedding day, would have been happy with 10.. I got down to 10 and a half though and was happy with how I looked! Wouldn't mind being 10 though when I finish!!

Welsh wobbler - dont do it babe!!! If it fits, great! They can do last minute adjustments before the wedding if you lose weight.. You'll be under so much pressure in those last two weeks, dont add to it if you dont have too.. I was able to accomadate 6lbs with ease with my dress, we just laced it in tighter.. I could have lost another 4 and still been ok - so, as mitten says, if it's a lace up then dont worry!!

Hi all,

Apologies for not being on all weekend - no internet at my parent's house!

Well, had an ok weekend, i had a horribel day Friday (Day 3) once i left work - stuck in a car for 5 hours travelling and starving! I picked a little Friday night, incl a biscuit! but had a stern talking to myself and stayed on the straight and narrow after that! It was a bank holiday weekend here in Ireland so it was so miserable not eating - no long day in the pub Saturday, family had a BBQ on Sunday, no joining in just sitting mouth watering at the meat flavour! No popcorn at the cinema Sunday night - the list is endless! The only thing keeping me going is the dress!! I have 12 days till my next fitting....I realise i will gain weight after this on my honeymoon etc so i think once i come back from that i will need to find another way to shift the pounds, one more long term than this. While it gets results i find, for me, it makes me think about food more and thus makes me more likely to binge, just a though!

Anyway, had a quick weigh in this morning and am down to 12.10, very happy with that, will update tracker later on, can i get the 10 off in 12 days? Going to try my best!

Welsh Wobbler, Sunflower Bride, how are ye getting on?

Morning People,

Well, seem to be all alone here on my thread - oh well:cry::cry:

Another day over - went to my CDC last night and was down 5 pounds!!!:) The last time i had been weighed was before my hens and my week long after math from that! So i am back to where i was before the hen and down some as well, which i am delighted about. Am now oficially 12.10 - no more 13's forever and defo no more 14's, in fact roll on the 11's! I am hoping to get as near to 12 stone by Sat week as i can. That's my next dress fitting and i will be over a stone lighter than the last one. I am preparing myself for the fact that the dress still won't fit - but at least i will see some progress and then when i hit 11 it should fit :sigh::sigh:

Am going to the gym tonight to help the fat on it's way:) Going to do a 30 min brisk walk, 10 mins cross trainer and sit ups and arm exercises, dreading it!!! Why oh why did i get myself into this mess!!!

HAppy Wednesday fellow SS'ers!!

hi mitten

Hi,

I am so glad to hear of your weight loss. You are doing really well and are well and truly over your blip. I am on the dreaded first few miles to ketosisville. Day one to anyone who doesnt understand. I have just got back from my lovely CDC. I weight in at 10 stone 6, so it is not too bad, but i really want to lose a stone before a go away, which is 4 weeks, omg, four weeks until i am married.

Anyway the plan is to ss for two weeks then 790 for one week then 1000 for the final week. Well that is the plan, but nothing ever goes to plan in my life so we will see. I am just gonna take each day or even each hour at a time. I think you have to with this diet. Long term this diet will not work for me, i am only doing this for my wedding and can only do it because i have a strong motivational goal ie DRESS. I will try the UNIT diet when i get back off hols. Have you read about it? It looks really good.

How are your wedding plans going?

Take care triciax

Hope everyone is doing their best today!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tricia,

Lovely to hear from you! Best of luck getting back into the “Zone”! 10.6 is brill, what height are you? That’s the weight I would love to be for the wedding and in my head I always thought I would be 9!! Oh well, as you say nothing in life goes to plan! And I will be better at 11 stone than 13!

This diet is defo not for me long term either – have done Lipotrim, lost the weight and re-gained it. I have broken the Cambridge a few times since I started but will keep plugging away at it, like you the dress is my main aim and I am doing it only for that! After the wedding/honeymoon it’s weight watchers/Low GI for me. I am also looking into going for some Hypnosis to see if it will help. Must see if there is a section on here for that! Will the struggle ever end?

Where are you going off to to get married?

hi mitten

Hi
I will be so glad when today is over. I am finding today really hard and it is only my first day. God help me. Have a look at the UNIT diet on here for a more realistic approach to dieting, after you have lost all your weight on cambridge of course. The diet is a bit like sw and ww.

I am 5ft 5 so my bmi is ok, but you know how it is when you really want to be 9 stone something, then you are not happy.

I am getting married in Gibraltar then having a blessing in estepona near Marbella with 65 guests, i cant wait..
How many guests are coming over with you.it is Lanzarote you are going isnt it?
How long are you going for?

triciax

Good Morning,

How did you go Tricia? Did you make it through the first day!

I have to say i am very jealous - we are the same height and as i mentioned under 10 stone is always where i wanted to be for my wedding - i guess it wasn't to be:wave_cry::wave_cry:But onwards and upwards!!!

We are going to Lanzarote with 60 guests, staying there for a week and then home for a night before heading to 10 nights in the Maldives and 3 in Dubai! I am so so so so excited about the whole thing, the only cloud on the horizan is the weight loss thing but i will keep plugging away at that and do my little best!

I went to the gym last night for the first time in ages - did 30 minds threadmill, 10 mins cross trainer and arm exercises and sit ups! Was very proud of myself - hoping to make their again tonight! I was wrecked after it though - hope this increases my weight loss!

Must update my ticker as well, feeling very positive today - day 9 of the re-start....

hi mitten

Hope you are ok today. Yes i am on day 2. I am finding it so hard this time. I am jealous of the fact that you are on day nine. Good on you doing the exercise, that should speed up your weight loss. I think i will give it ago after the first week, well thats if i stick at this.

I have just had a bar and i am still feeling hungry, roll on bedtime.

good luck for today

me again

I have just made the kids cheese burgers. God this is so hard. I need to do this a day at a time. I think i will pop out in the car for a while and take the kids to my mums for a few hours and pass some time.
awardrotatingstar.gif

i think i am going to give myself a star for every day that i complete. Maybe not a spinning one. A spinning one can be a week....yes i am going to sort that out now, do you fancy joining me Mitten?

Sorry, away from my desk all morning!! Spinning stars sound like a great idea – I have no idea how to do them though!

This diet is SOOOOO hard and totally anti social. I am dreading this weekend as I dread every weekend on this. I find work ok – I have a very set routine, drink loads of water and I can avoid all food. The weekends are a killer though – people out and about and temptation at every bloomin corner! I am literally counting down the days until I am finished with this!!

Congrats on avoiding the burgers – you have great will power!!

hi

Good evening

Well today is nearly over, thank god. I am absolutely starving so i will have to have an early night i think. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day..............

goldstar.gif
goldstar.gif

well thats mine stars for today. Mitten just copy and paste off my stars. You will have 1 spinning for a week and however many days just copy a shiny star. Are you on day nine today or ten. I cant remember what you said. This diet sure makes your brain foggy doesnt it?

Hope today went ok for you. Good luck for the duration. I am off for a decaff black coffee and maybe a litre of water.......YUM (not)

Oh that wedding programme is on tonight with nick knowles, do you watch that?

Day 10 today!

Well, felt very very dodgy this morning. Leapt out of bed way to fast and saw black for about 30 seconds. I usually don't have my Tetra till i get to work and on the train on the way in i was so weak and dizzy. Having the tetra now and some water - god i hate this blooming diet!!

What wedding programme with Nick Knowles? I was watching Britian's Youngest Brides last night - very very upsetting! In particular the 51 yr old with the 18 yr old bride - sick! Did you see it?

Hope you are ok today Welsh Wobbler? Hopefully we will make it through the weekend in 1 piece! Next sat is my dress fitting - :cry::cry:

Back