total plan day 2

floridagirl2012

Hi there started this plan yesterday , made it through first day pretty much ok , except in the night I had to have some gaviscon as had very bad acid, I know this medicine has sugars in and may slow down the weight loss but not worried about it as I stuck to it yesterday.

My saving grace yesterday was coke zero , which was a god send , I also going to do a tube tube video diet diary , which I have yet to look up, did jump on scales this morning to find I am 2 lbs down.

I know most people say only weigh once a week but seeing that loss on the scales has stopped me falling on the diet wagon, every ones different , I also have joined exante own forum looking at tips , hints ect , which currently is keeping me sane.

I thought I would find it hard to day when preparing food for others, but in my kitchen I have posted lots of different sayingas around my kitchen , photos of when I was slimmer, and guess what its working , no food passed my lips thank god. I am going to try and post everyday with my diet update on how I found the day . Good luck to you all and see you soon xxxx:)

I also weigh daily, I find it keeps me motivated as well as accountable for any slip ups. How much are you going to lose? Are you planning on being on the plan a while? Good luck with your journey

ok update on day two , had final shake this afternoon , made it with ice and felt terribly sick more because I think it was so cold and I drank it so quickly. I can't lie I am finding it hard to say the least but thank god for the blackcurrant powder you add to water. I also fell weak and a bit tired later part of this afternoon , have read this is normal on this plan though. Can't wait to feel like I have more energy , wanted to go swimming but fear if I do I will crave food and get the shakes so have decided for this week only I am going to take it easy till I am in tune with what's going on with my body. I am determined to stay on this plan thought, so every one who's doing this lets stick together , we can do it ,we can do it oh yes every one one more time WE CAN DO IT OH YES

Day 3

Tested no ketosis yet but I am now weighing in at 16st4lb so I am amazingly happy , will update later on in the day how it went today but just thought Id share this with you all this morning...............see you later

I also weigh daily, I find it keeps me motivated as well as accountable for any slip ups. How much are you going to lose? Are you planning on being on the plan a while? Good luck with your journey

I want to loose 3 stone and plan to be on it till Christmas if I can. I have got a couple of functions where I know there will be sit down dinners and I will have to eat but my aim is what it is , then after Christmas I would like togo back on it and just keep going but to be honest the end of this month seems a life time away and just trying to take each day as it comes at the moment xx

Hi there

Today is my first day and I'm struggling a bit. If I drink any more peppermint tea I think I may burst!
How is your second day going? Are you finding it OK?

Good luck :)

Day two was not as bad as I thought , I keep telling my self if I want my body back this is what I have got to do , easy to say but will powers the key. Hoping minds here for the for seeable future , good luck to you , keep me posted on how your doing , I will up date daily. you tube has also helped me by the way look at a lady called lucy dee , I am on there under floridagirl surprize surprize , you can do this xx

Day 3 update

HI there every one , struggled a bit today not to bad. My other parcel of goodies arrived today , I have the coffee,s but not tried them yet, the elderflower and whitewine flavour drink is wonderful , get some it is delicious. I also now have the bars the chocolate orange ones , had that earlier than planned to day. Again I loved it after not eating any thing for 3 days it was great, quiet bit as well which was a welcome relive . I had the black current drink hot today , it tastes a whole lot sweeter hot.

I did think about cheating today , but I didn't mainly because I think if I do it now then I wont stay on plan.
Ketosis still has not kicked in yet , starting to think my sticks are faulty or some thing, I am not feeling to hungry ( bonus ) I have to admit I am now sniffing food , yes you read right , oh dear god that sounds insane. My son had pizza and I just sniffed it ( your all going to think I am mental now !)

Any way again hoping my resolve lasts t bed time, I am going to weight again in the morning as this seems to be helping me some what. See you all again tomorrow and good luck xxx

DAY 4

I have only lost one lb since yesterday , not feeling hungry but feeling shitty, moody and generally peed of. My boyfriend now knows I am on the diet and thinks I am going to be a diabetic or died of being in a state of ketosis. He was pulling up reams of stuff about how bad this is for you. I felt so happy yesterday morning , now I don't. This is exactly why I don't want people to know what diet I am on ect will as always up date later on in day as to how it went.........x

Oh dear sounds like you're having a real bad day. Stick at it hun, there are horror stories out there for most diets and it's not usually down to the diet, more down to how people follow it or should I say what they do wrong.

I'm also thinking about doing a YouTube diet vlog, not sure I'd make it public though, not sure I'm ready for the world to see me talking to a camera lol

chin up, you can do this xx

Day four update

After the terrible start to the day I can tell you all , I am feeling much better , the ketosis stick has turned light pink ( yay ) so I guess I am in ketosis now or the start of it. I got through the day with being completely true to the diet ( whoop whoop yes I am going to say it again whoop whoop ) . I am extremely tired more to do with the long working day 7 till 7 today , how ever still stuck to the plan. Thank you all for your kind words means more than I can tell you. I am looking forward to Saturday to see how weeks gone. See you all tomorrow xxxx

Day 5

Hello every one , I have had a great day on the diet there been few times when I was a little hungry but nothing a coffee or coke zero didn't get rid of, feeling much much better , even got a friend of mine starting the plan tomorrow. see you all tomorrow xxx

Day 6

Hello every one , well I am down another pound today whoop whoop , I had a meeting at work today where there was buffet food , cakes and lots of other temptations and the girl stayed true to her diet........cook for my daughter as well which was strange the smell made my mouth water but really I wasn't hungry.....well tomorrow is the first week done and I can hardly believe I have stuck to it , pleased as punch although was hoping for bigger loss in first week but think I haven't because am due period which has not shown up but hopefully next week I will get it and may be more will come off though I know realistically this may not happen.

Really enjoy your daily updates floridagirl. Good luck tomorrow and hope you get a big loss Sunday! :)

Day 7

Hello every one. Today has been a mixed bag really , felt good and bouncy all day , went shopping with my daughter resisted the cakes in coffee shop ( had bloody sparkling mineral water) still feeling good carrying on shopping.

Came home and cooked her dinner , felt pissed of angry , almost like a child having a tantrum cross , I want to eat dinner too! I got a horrible taste in my mouth , period still has not come yes I know I done seven days but wow this bad mood ( which I don/t normally get ) is killing me, ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the mood meter says stay the hell away!!!! Feeling bit dizzy also , was considering making some boiled eggs just eggs nothing else but thought f**k it ( sorry for the swearing ) I am not going to win if I give in on week one...............so here I am still angry but still hundred per cent on this path to getting my body back. I will log in tomorrow with my total week loss after being on this plan, hopefully in a much better mood , see you all tomorrow keep true exante diet followers , and let that skinny person out! ( I am trying to be funny but not sure if it is or not , so will apologize for the crap sense of humour now, will also up date my you tube log to morrow) bye for now xxx​

Ahh im on day 6 too hun and i totally understand the bad moods! I have been so angry today too and normally i am very patient but i havent got any what so ever atm! I do think the PMT wont help. I got mine 5 days early and its weird and u can tell my body is not lettig go properly because of the lack of calories.
Stay postive and remember this is your journey so dont let the food become the boss! You are saying no because u want too x:)

Day 8 :eek: Weight in day..............thought I,d put it on as I weight first thing in morning and will update later how day 8 went...............I am now 16 stone which means I have lost 10 and half pounds in total this week...........well well the girl did good :) , I am pleased but I can't lie :confused: I thought I would of lost a stone and I am absolutely sure that's is because I have not seen my period yet, hoping once its been nd gone it will be reflected in my weight loss.​

Fanflippingtastic floridagirl!!!! :woohoo:

Day nine

had a ok day diet wise till about 4 o,clock , felt terrible then the shaky feeling kicked it and I could not take it any more , so this evening I have had a small amount of steak, mushrooms and extremely small scoop of mash with some olives , only eat quarter of the steak , it was a really small meal but feel much better for it. I will be back on the diet wagon again in the morning. I think the key now is to not feel terrible about it just get back to it totally in the morning which is what I intend to do​

Day ten

I have not been as good as I wanted to be I had a small tub of cottage cheese but its still in with my low carbs , so I am feeling pretty pleased, not hundred percent but good enough for me , I did get on scales and was 2lb more than before I ate the meal yesterday , but I am pretty sure that's more to do with not seeing my period yet which I am not sure I am going to see it but again not really worried about that , see you all again tomorrow ....xx

Back