Total restart!

I am planning to start using my slow cooker a lot now that its autumn...this should save me time and money! I have an hours commute home from work and find that sometimes it is difficult to make sure i am having really good food and cooking from scratch. Recently I have been working a lot of overtime too which sometimes means not eating until about 9/10pm. Clearly not ideal!

I am going to re-read my mags and get some nice ideas from that for my planning for next week!

I wrote up a massive plan for food last sunday, and that worked really well keeping me on track last week Did it again last night, with some treats thrown in, so there is something every day that I am looking forward to.

Saturday I'm having a vegan lasagne!!! mmmmmm but SO bad.

I think planning is the key. I'm into my second week now and I have every meal planned for the week so I know what I'm having and I won't make any bad decisions. Did that last week too and it worked really well. I'm also writing everything down and it helps me keep myself in check!

I think planning is the key. I'm into my second week now and I have every meal planned for the week so I know what I'm having and I won't make any bad decisions. Did that last week too and it worked really well. I'm also writing everything down and it helps me keep myself in check!

That's what I'm doing... Menu for week and diary x

Back