Total Solution Exante 2.0

Good morning and WOW! You're doing fab already. This diet so suits you xx

Yeah it does giggle, I had forgotten though how hard the first few days are, but I know once I get to grips with it I will sail on, already thinking about extending after my hols, same as last time LOL

Yeah I think you should.

I'm away next week on my holi's and have decided to come off plan for the week. But will get straight back on it and stay on it until I get to goal. Fed up with faffing around! :D

Good morning hun, hope you're well and staying on track.

Just heard someone say on TV that the weather temp's 30 in Egypt!! :eek:

Get that water down you! :D xx

Good afternoon, hope all's well and you're managing to stay on track xx

Hi giggle, hope your having a fab holiday xx

Hiya!

Your doing fab Emma, you'll have def have a stone off for your bday and will be looking skinny xx.

Last post was me thinking this is giggles diary - sorry xx.

Hiya!

Your doing fab Emma, you'll have def have a stone off for your bday and will be looking skinny xx.

Last post was me thinking this is giggles diary - sorry xx.

Lol :D

Hope you're well (both of you!!) :D xx

What a fantastic weight loss in the last few days. Stick with it...you know from last time how quickly those scales can move

SO this week I have been doing alternates with Exante as I don't have enough packs to last until I go on holds next Thursday, was down 7.2 lbs last week and looking like maybe 2lbs off this week so very happy with that, will weigh in tomorrow and see the week 2 result!

Just popping in to say I'm so glad you went home on your holidays, when you did.

I was in tears seeing those awful pictures on the news, horrendous.

All those families grieving.

Stay safe at home hun xx

Unfortunately it all started up the day after we came back, it's been awful

Oh no, hope you're ok and managing to stay safe? Can't you come home hun? xx

Back