Totally Blown It

Hi,
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who give me advice and helped me get back on Lipotrim last week.
Finally stopped being such a wimp and went bak to my pharmacist. Was dreading it so much thinking how i probably put on loads but actually lost 2 pound. So glad im back on track. Def sticking to it this time. Cheating really isnt worth it.
Thanks again
Lisa x

Hi Lisa,

Good to hear you have it sorted and cheating is not worth it but when that old chatterbox starts up, sometimes it is hard to shut it up:p

Main thing is that you are here now and heading for goal:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi Lisa hope you've had a good week this week! xxx

Hi Lisa hope you've had a good week this week! xxx

Hi,
Yea everything back on track. Lost 5 pounds this week when was averaging about 3 pounds b4 so was really happy with that. Think im past the starving bit now but still really dopey and tired all the time. Tried to do some studying last night but my brain has gone to mush. It will be worth repeating my exams though if I can lose another stone b4 my hols.
How's things going with you?
Lisa :)

glad you did well lisa and are back on track, hows the last few days been- manage to get any studying done- what you studying for?

I lost 5lb last week and am well chuffed specially as I put on 3lb last week but getting close and closer to getting under 12 stone which will be marvellous cant wait to be 11 stone something even if its 11.13! :D

Hope you're ok,
Jem x

glad you did well lisa and are back on track, hows the last few days been- manage to get any studying done- what you studying for?

I lost 5lb last week and am well chuffed specially as I put on 3lb last week but getting close and closer to getting under 12 stone which will be marvellous cant wait to be 11 stone something even if its 11.13! :D

Hope you're ok,
Jem x

Hi Jemima,
Not been too bad this week. The weekends are always harder. There was a party going on in my house last night and I had to hide upstairs and pretend I couldnt hear all the craic they were having. Dont think i would have had enough willpower to have gone down and not drank anything.
Was tempted to eat something tonight mainly out of sheer boredom so went and stole my cousins laptop instead.
Still no studying done. Im doing Accountancy and my brain has literally eroded. Have given up all hope of passing these exams. Cant concentrate for more than 2 minutes and for some reason I have become really uncoordinated. Im sitting with my hand bandaged after I spilt hot water all over it and have bump on my head from getting out of the car. Hopefully its the diet and not a serious mental disorder.
Hows things with you?
Congrats on the weight loss this week. I would love to be 12 stone anything again. Last time I was that weight I was a size 12. Still good bit to go yet.
Lisa x

well done on not eating/drinking at the party I would have caved in for sure! shame abut the clutziness/ fluffy brain, probably some is the diet but its meant to get easier as you go on with it how long have you been on it now?

I'm only 5.1 so 12 stone is alot on me and it means I'm a size 16 - I'd love to be a size 12 again! cant wait, I think I used to think I was fat when I was a size 12 as well seems silly now really!

Hope you do well this week lisa xx

Yeah i would luv to be a size 12 again. Im size 16 as well at the moment but 2 stone heavier than you which is very strange.
Been on the diet for 10 weeks now. Have to come of it b4 the end of April cause im going on hols but wish i could stay on it until May at least. Think might just do weight watchers then (although it never worked for me b4).
How did ur weigh in go this week? I missed mine yesterday and dont think will get a chance to go down today. Think have enough soup to do me until tomorrow anyway.
Lisa x

Hi lisa how are you getting on? at my weigh in this week I stayed the same but I wasnt eating very well so it wasnt a surprise! I know I've always not carried any weight very well, goes straight to my hips and bum meaning I need big assed trousers to fit in! and always had big boobs so had trouble fitting into 12's even when I was slim. I think part of it is my genes (all big bums big boobs) and part is my height or lack of should I say!

Hope you are having a good week this week xxx

Hi lisa how are you getting on? at my weigh in this week I stayed the same but I wasnt eating very well so it wasnt a surprise! I know I've always not carried any weight very well, goes straight to my hips and bum meaning I need big assed trousers to fit in! and always had big boobs so had trouble fitting into 12's even when I was slim. I think part of it is my genes (all big bums big boobs) and part is my height or lack of should I say!

Hope you are having a good week this week xxx

Hi Jemima,
Im the same. Weight just sticks to my stomach and ass lol. Its also the last place it seems to move from.
Not had the best couple of weeks. Only lost 2 pound in 2 weeks and hadnt cheated. Not sure what was going on. My weigh in was yesterday and got so depressed about it went out with my friends after work. Never actually ate anything but had bout 10 vodkas and coke. Not good and I had such a bad hangover in work this morning. Anyway probably said it b4 but no more excuses. Really need another stone of b4 i come off the diet in 4 weeks. Freaking out about how close it is.
R u coming of it anytime soon? Im not sure what is the best diet to go on when i come off. Was thinking off weight watchers but ive been hearing that slimming world is better. Dont like the idea of counting points with WW but havent a clue what slimming world is like. Have u tried either one b4?
Lisa x

Back