Totally exhausted !!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pink starz, 28 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Starting Slimming World
    Hey, after my thread on getting bored with all the extra energy i am totally exhausted today.....

I just checked and i starting to go in to ketosis again (day 2on starting after a blip), yipee, but i hate this bit!! i know i will be cool later but just now i like blah......

my face has also broke out like i allergic to something to day which is not good called my mum, n mentioned it and she was like" its this diet come off it now!" i kinda snapped at her this is my 3rd time on the diet and it has never done it before so i know its not the diet, its so frustrating when ppl think they know everything even when they never tried lipotrim.
    anyways sorry for the rant i just needed to talk to get focused thanks for listening.

How is everyone else on their 1st week doing? hpe you doing great

sam x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Slimming world
    Hey Sam!! I was always snappy my first week lol!! but I do know what you mean! Hope you feel better hun! I know you will!! xx
  4. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Starting Slimming World
    hey you thanks good to know i not the only one x, should you not be at the hosp today.... no chickenin out mrs! I thinking bout you wishing you positive thoughts x
  5. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

I feel like I've never slept so well since doing lipo. I am usually a really bad sleeper and often toss and turn my way through the night but these days, I go to bed tired, get up for a pee about 3 times a night but fall right back off again - its great!!X
  6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Im exactly the same, but I sleep straight through, also I never sleep in.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.