totally fedup

anita1975

hi everyone,

not been on site for a few days.

completely fell off eating heathly. hubby wanted to go to the pub friday night. so i dropped him off and went to my new zumba classes. class turned out to be over subscribed. couldn't exercise not enough room. so got a refund and rang hubby. still in pub, and could i pick him up. no probs. got to pub. my friend who was going to zumba class rained off said she wasnt feeling very well and really tired. guess what she was in the pub. my hubby was meeting her hubby.

hubby was a little drunk and wanted a kebab for suppa. i didnt put up much resistance.

saturday a complete waste of time felt awful all day. eat rubbish on the night, couldnt be bothered to prepare a good meal.

sunday went to a piano recitcal food totally rubbish.

have been good for 7 weeks, have not lost any weight for 3 weeks. period, totally confused should have had 3 weeks ago. not preggies by the way. hormones running away with me, every little prob. feels like a mountain to climb. to top it all off, have to sign on today hate going to be job centre. i look for work every day, have applied for over 130 jobs. but keep been told i am not doing enough.

hubby is a freemason. he is out tonight with his lodge, drink and be merry. i am dropping him off and picking him up. going to really struggle to eat heathly. need a blow out.

not really looking to advice just moaning.

going to try and draw a line under today and start tomorrow.:cry::cry:

Why not draw a line under it today and start NOW !!!

Every mouthful you eat between now and tomorrow morning if it is off plan is that much more to lose.

You are obviously feeling low at the moment so that really doesn't help, but don't use it as an excuse to yourself.

We all have our low times and fall of the SW waggon, it´s o.k. to do that. The important bit is climbing back up there and grabbing the reins and taking control again.

You can do it , you know you can.

STS for several weeks is the pits, I know, I hate it especially when you think WHY ??? When you know you have not cheated, but sh*t happens and you have to carry on..............that is if you want too.

hugs xxxxxxxxx

hello anita! oh i feel so sorry for you today, its horrible feeling like that i know! i have plenty of those days. if you ever want to chat just let me know and i can somehow send you my email. im only up the road arent i so im sending you a big hug, you should get it quite quick from here xxx:hug99:

Yes Sue is right, can you draw the line now instead of tomorrow?

i fell of wagon yesterday, well really i jumped off it face first into all sorts of naughty food and today im back on plan feeling bloated but determind.

stop now or you will have to face tomorrow and regret what you have today as well as any damage done already.

It must be terrible sts for weeks, i havent done that yet but im sure it could happen anytime.im sure the girls will give you some fab advice on what you can do to get your weight loss started again.

keep coming in here, it motivates me on brill, we are all here for you, cheering you on. you can do it! ;)

at times we all get it when times test us and we splip up but the important thing is to not let it get you down and just drawn a line on it and move on. Before you know it will be a distant memory and you will contiune to loss weight, just hold on to the faith :)

good morning all,

have drawn a line under everthing and started again. don't want to loose control like that again. i am a control freak. stayed good for the rest of yesterday and didnt not give into my naughty foods. hubby as invited some friends around for this friday night BBQ and beer. not very happy. so I have told him to let everyone know, that it will be SW food and not BBQ. plus if they want beer they can bring their own. if it is not in cupboard we won't be tempted.

thanks for you great advice you are all right, just feeling low at the moment. needed to slap myself as was using it as an excuss to eat the naughty stuff. and sue i differently want to carry on, you were right using feeling low as a reason to jump ship. want a healthy future, and if we had continued without joing SW. we would have been going down a rocky road heathly wise.

so glad i joined this site. hubby as promised that from now on he will be driving him self to his lodge meetings, so he won't be tempted to drink. i must admit, i did tell him if he wants to loose weight he must do it for him self as much as wanting to do it together. give him something to think about.

so glad i have joined this site, didn't want to moan to anyone yesterday. as everyone else fighting their own battles, but glad i did.

back on track, and no matter how low i go, like sue said "sh*t happens and you have to carry on"

love and hugs to you all

well-done-buzzin.jpg

So very well done and yes this site is so good and everyone is so supportive.

It is the first time in years I have been motivated enough to stick to plan and it is thanks to this site.

You know you can make it to your goal, it makes sense not to cheat on yourself.

Congratulations for letting hubby get on with it by himself. In all probability he will see how well you are doing and want to do as well himself.

Well done for getting straight back on it! You won't have done much damage, and lets face it, sometimes life just happens! Remember, you don't throw out the whole bouquet if theres only one dead flower ;)

update on job front. finally the lack of interview cycle and finished. have a job interview this coming monday.

keep your fingers crossed. hope i can sign off the dole, and starting earning. yeppie.:p

Really pleased for you.

Sending good vibes your way.

GoodVibesRainbowLogo.jpg

Good luck for monday.

fingers crossed for you

sending good vibes your way:D

Back